One Year Ago!

Omg! It's been a year! One whole year since I started this book, I won't lie it's not that great the writing is a mess, there are alot of mistakes, and the flow is a mess.

But I'm glad I wrote this book! Because now that I've improved even if it isn't much, I can still look back and feel the difference between this story and my latest books.

I'm so damn thankful for aga_021801 if it wasn't for them this story wouldn't even be here, so I really really appreciate he/she commenting it really pushing me to continue writing this is story.

I also want to say thank to every single person who helped to get this story to 5.58k when I was writing this story it grew quite quickly for but about a month after I finish it, it started to grow slower, but I don't even care, because every time it goes up by even ten veiws I smile, I didn't write this book for the views, I wrote it because I used to ship Jikook, I was bored at the time and I wanted to try something new as editing just wasn't fun anymore.(yes I used to edit, I have a bunch of them on Instagram)

I'm so glad I decided to start writing, being about to see your self improve, see your story grow, see yourself grow and change as you write, it's an amazing feeling!

Alright enough about that! Thank you guy for reading this book stay safe and healthy!

Happy one year to this book!!