I Love His Bed 28

Jimin's P.O.V

Everyone was talking and eating except for me to be honest I didn't feel like talking after what happened earlier, I didn't feel like eating either.

I just played with my food while thinking about everything that happened between me and Yein.

"Are you ok Jimin?" Jungkook asked "you haven't really eaten anything" he added "yeah I'm fine just not really hungry" I said even though I was the one who suggested we go out to eat.

"Do you want me to take you home?" Jungkook asked "no it's ok we can stay a bit longer" I said "ok" he said going back to eating his food.

After everyone finished their food and I got mine packed we left the restaurant and we split up Jin went with Namjoon, Jungkook and I went together while the others went home.

"Are you sure your ok?" Jungkook asked "yeah I'm fine" I said smiling "ok" he said "do you wanna go anywhere before I take you home?" He asked.

"No... actually, can I go to your house instead I like sleeping in your bed" I said "I guess" he nodded.

As soon as we got to Jungkook's house I ran to his bed and flopped on to it "wow I seriously miss this bed" I said, it had been a while since I've been to Jungkook's house.

"You literally came here 3 days ago" Jungkook said "I still miss this bed, I love it so much" I said "what do you like more? Me or the bed?" Jungkook said.

"Seriously Jungkook you should know I like the bed more" I said playfully "ok then why don't you just date the bed then?" He asked "I'm dating you so I can come to your house and see the bed" I said now sitting up on the bed.

"Ok I'll have it moved out for you, so you don't have to come here anymore" he said "no don't do that" I said "why not I'll move it to your house" he said.

"I was joking" I said "there is nothing I love more than you Jungkook" I added hugging him "really?" he asked.

"Mmh" I nodded "I love you so much!" I said "I Love you more" he said "I'm not even going to bother because the last them we had an argument like this it lasted for 1 hour" I said let go of him and getting into his bed.

"I'm so tired" I said yawning "goodnight Jimin" Jungkook said kissing my head.

Tuesday

Jimin's P.O.V

"So class we are going to have a new student she is a bit late but when she comes please be nice to her, but for now please stay silent I have a really bad headache," the teacher said.

'I hope it's not Yein" I prayed 'oh my god she said she was going to text me' I remembered I quickly looked for my phone when I found it, I unlocked it.

I was about to go to messages when I froze, 'why was in such a rush to see her text' I thought I was about to turn my phone off when I saw something that caught my eye it was the message from Yein it said: "I'm at your school!".

'She's what' I thought I quickly opened the message and started texting her without even thinking anything through.

Yesterday

Yn: Jimin

Yn: I know your probably not going to see this message by if you do I want you to know that I'm sorry for everything that happened in the past and I want to be friends if that's ok with you.

Yn: when you see this message please let me know what you think.

Today

Yn: Jimin

Yn: I'm outside your school!!

Why the hell are you here???

Yn: I'm going to be a student there

Yein what are you planning??

Yn: I'm not planning anything

Yn: Seriously Jimin I just want to be friends and I'm not here because of you I was there with my mom to see the college yesterday and then I saw you by coincidence

Yn: please just give me one more chance I've changed... I promise

I'll have to think about it...

Yn: Ok

Just as I turned off my phone the classroom door open and Yein walked in "I'm so so sorry for being late on my first day" she said.

"It's ok, don't worry about it, umm.. can you introduce yourself please?" The teacher asked "umm......I'm Yein" Yein said.

"Wow you have a nice name, umm you can sit next to Jimin" the teacher said "ok" Yein said whilst walking to her seat.

'oh no' I thought face calming, I could feel the storm coming

_____________________________________

Ok so I just realized I haven't really included Jennie so Imma have to bring her back in. Recently I've been forgetting a lot of stuff that happened in the story but I'll try to remember also if anything doesn't make sense please tell me.