Jungkook's party 17

Author's P.O.V

After about 25 minutes they arrived at Jungkook's house and he unlocked it and walked in, "Suprise" Lots of people shouted, his parent and friends were all there.

"Wow, thanks guys" he said his mom came up to him and hugged him "I still can't believe your moving out" she said "our little Kookie is all grown up now" Jennie said pinching his cheeks.

'I really hate that GIRl' Jimin thought not noticing Taehyung silently observed him.

Jungkook's P.O.V

After everyone said something I got a card and ate some cake we played around a bit and then everyone was tired and some people went home.

Jimin, Jin and Jennie were the only ones still here my mom and dad only got to stay for 3hr and then they had to go to work and they wouldn't be returning until late tomorrow.

Hoseok was really tired so he went home.

Namjoon left he had to go help his mom with something.

Tae really really wanted to stay but he couldn't because he had a class to attend and his mom wouldn't let him skip it.

"So do you want to help me pack" I asked "sure" they all said we started heading upstairs to my room when someone's phone started ringing.

It was Jennie's she took the phone call and then had to leave, so it was now just me, Jin and Jimin We started to do some packing, there was alot left to do, Jin was tired and soon left so it was now just me and Jimin.

I was folding the last few clothes while Jimin was sitting on my bed, "J-Jungk-kook" Jimin stuttered "yes" I said turning to face him "I-I have s-something t-to say" he told "mmh? What is it" I asked turning around.

"Y-you know that t-time at the p-party?" He asked "yeah but please try to stop stuttering" I said it was kinda getting annoying.

"O-Ok well basically, I know what happened, I know that w-we kissed and I'm sorry for lyi-" he was cut off by me turning to face him and saying "you what???"

"I-I'm s-sorry J-Jungkook I really am" Jimin said he was looking down at the floor "but why, Just why would you lie to me" I asked "Because I-I was scared of what you would say" he said "but still, I asked you and I told you not to lie so why??" I asked

"When you ask me questions like that it scares" he said I got up and sat next to him on the bed "how do I scare you?" I asked "you have this really mean tone and your eyes look really scary" Jimin said he still stared hard at the floor.

"Jimin look at me" I said he shook his head firmly "it's ok I forgive you, but if there's anything I ask you about please just tell me the truth ok?" I said "he nodded "can you look at me" I asked I felt like a teacher talking to a 6 year old.

Jimin slowly looked at me, 'He looks so cute' I thought before giving him a hug his face was hidden in my chest, I felt something wet drop onto my top 'is he crying' I thought "thank you and sorry Jungkook" he whispered returning the hug.

We hugged for what seemed to be a little while and Jimin fell asleep I can't 'he soo cute' I thought before slightly pulling him away from me which was hard since he was clinging onto my clothes.

After putting him down I laid down next to him and brought him closer to me and then fell asleep.

They were sleeping like this☝Also I don't own this fanart.

______________________________________________

So do y'all like this chapter?? Please don't be a silent reader feel free to comment your opinion.