"We Do...." 35

Jungkook's P.O.V

"It's nothing" I said "Jungkook... Why do you keep avoiding it?" Jimin asked "Because I don't want us to have any problems" I said "do we not have a problem right now?" He asked "we do....".

"Exactly so since we already have it then let's just solve it and be done with!" "Jimin, this problem can't be solved" I said quietly "why?" "Because.... You're not willing to do what I want and I can't do what you want".

"What do I want?" He asked "How do you know that I won't do what you want?" He added this time slightly raising his voice "because... I'v-... You won't even listen to what I say every time I try to talk to you about it" I said.

"...T-this is about Yein? Isn't it? But Jungkook I tol-" I cut him off "I know you told me you're friends and to trust you and, I do trust you, but it's hard when you're with her you don't even notice me, you don't even look at me and you make me feel like I'm the friend and she's your girlfriend" I said tearing up and looking away from Jimin, I didn't like talking about how I felt.

"...Why didn't you tell me?" He said "I tried so many times but every time you shut me down and told me don't worry, trust me or we're friends, even today you didn't even realize how things were because you were so glued to her" I said swallowing my tears.

"I'm so tired..." I sighed "...of trying to reach to you..." there was a long silence, Jimin looked shocked and speachless but deep in thought "...just go home Jimin, theres no point talking about it...we're not getting anywhere" I said walking away from him.

"..Are you going to keep running away then?" He asked making me stop "...yeah..." I said "for how long? When will we talk again? Tomorrow? Or next week, or maybe next month?" He asked.

"I should be asking you tha-" "no, it's not just my fault, I know I was wrong for never talking to you properly about Yein but what about you? Whenever we went on dates you didn't say much, when I was with her you didn't say anything".

I was speechless, I didn't know what to say, what Jimin said wasn't a lie, when we went on dates I was to busy thinking about how to talk to him about Yein that I didn't really say anything.

"That's bec-" I sighed before saying "I'm sorry, just go home we'll talk tomorrow?" I said I really didn't feel like talking anymore than before, "ok" he said and seconds later I heard the door shut.

"What the hell" I said slumping down on the floor, "..why can't I just talk to him properly..." as tears slowly began streaming down my face.

_____________________________________

They're going to talk soon guys just bare with me please! Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion!