Jimin's Summary 26

3 months later Thursday

Jimin's P.O.V

Jungkook and I have been dating for about 3 months now, we told our friends and I've started to be myself a bit more around the others, Jungkook said he likes my deep voice, Jin said just be me he'll still accept me because he's sure I have my reasons for the way I am.

Namjoon and Hoseok didn't really say anything Taehyung said do whatever you want just don't hurt Jungkook, he also said he was going to beat me up when I kept ignoring Jungkook but then Yoongi told him why I said like isn't enough.

At first I was pissed at Yoongi but then I was like I'm glad he told him because right now I would probably be almost fully recovered in hospital.

But anyway back to me and Jungkook, he knows about my ex-girlfriend and he said that if he was me he would probably do the same I could tell he was lying but I didn't bother saying anything.

Sometimes I sleep at his house it's nice because we get ready together and sometimes we go out to eat at first I felt like I forced him to say he loved me but then it seemed like he was just as happy as me now that we were together.

My parents know about me and Jungkook they kinda spoil me so they said they support me and my choices I was really happy they also liked Jungkook a lot so that was a good thing.

Jungkook's parents also know about us at first they weren't ao supportive but then they were like "it's your choice son just make sure it's the right one" and he said he's sure it is they said they liked me but I not so sure about that.

So, in conclusion, our relationship has been perfect well it was until today when we split up...

_____________________________________

A disgustingly short chapter!

Why do you think they split up?? Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion!