Why They're Here! & Who's She?30

Jimin's P.O.V

I sighed walking out of the classroom slightly ahead of the others with Jungkook, every class every teacher just had to call me out and say "Jimin! Stop spacing out".

"Why are you sighing Jimin?" Jungkook asked "the teachers are so annoying" I said "well I'm not surprised it's the first time you've ever spaced out in classes" He said.

"True" I agreed "something bothering you?" He asked "not really why do you ask?" I asked which was a dumb question.

"Because your voice is really soft, you spaced out a lot today especially in classes and you didn't even eat your lunch" he said.

"Wow you really watched me in detail" I said "my voice is sort because I got tired of talking how I usually do I guess, I don't know about the classes but I didn't eat lunch because I had a big breakfast" I said.

"Jimin you came to my house, we didn't have breakfast just an energy bar and coffee" he said "oh, then I didn't have a big breakfast today" I said "you know Jimin you can talk if you need to talk".

"It's jus-" I was cut off by someone loudly shouting "Who the fuck is she??" I turned around and saw Jennie.

Jennie's P.O.V

I just got back from France (vacation) and decided to go surprise my friends since I was meant to come back on Friday I thought they would be shocked to see me back already.

Since I needed to see them all I decided to go to school and wait for them since it wasn't over yet, I headed there after dropping my stuff off at home.

Once I got there, their classes were almost finished so I went to get a drink then went back, I saw them and were going to surprise them but realized it was only Jimin and Jungkook they seemed to be having a deep conversation.

So I left them and went to look for the others but I saw them behind them so that saved me a lot of time searching the whole school.

I walked up to them but stopped when I saw a girl walking with them she was no ordinary girl but a girl who reminded me of a doll she definitely was not one of their girlfriends there was also 2 boys with them they looked ok they fit in better than that thing that was there in the shape of a girl.

I went up to them and literally shouted "who the fuck is she??" Everyone pretty much seemed shocked even Jimin who was ahead of us with Jungkook.

I swear I heard the thing curse I must have surprised it.

"Umm I'm Yei-" "I'm not asking you, Jin, Tae, Hoseok what is this a bitch?" "Umm she's human and her name is Yein" Hoseok said.

"Oh ok, where did she come from and why is she here??" I asked "well she is Jim-" "wait a second who are you?" I said cutting off the shorter one of the new boys.

"I'm Yoongi, you?" "Ok continue who is she?" I said ignoring his questions.

"My ex" Jimin said beating the new boy Yoongi to it "oh- she's your what??" I said "no I mean you dating Jungkook so how was this thing ever in your standards?" I said looking at the thing.

"Umm she's not a thing but she was 3 years ago" he said "oh, then why is she here?" "Coincid-" "no way?? Ok enough of her who's the new boys?" I said "tha-" "wait let me guess" I said cutting Jungkook off.

"Jin's boyfriend, and Hoseok's bo-" I said pointing to the taller one of the boys "no, we're not dating" Hoseok said cutting me off "ok, no need to get flustered, but what about the other 2?"

"Well you're not far off but we'll leave it at that, his name is Namjoon" Yoongi said "we're childhood friends" Namjoon said Jin seemed a bit taken back but quickly hid his surprised expression.

"Since she's not going to introduce herself I will, she Jennie, m-our friend" Taehyung said "were you about to say something else?" Jungkook asked nudging Tae.

"No" he said making a fake confused face "today is Tuesday why are you back already?" He added changing the subject "well I wanted to surprise you guys but you guys surprised me, 2 new boys and a... Thing.." I said looking at the girl who just stared at me.

"Who wants to go eat something?" I asked "I don't mind as long as I'm not paying" Tae said "don't worry I'll pay!" I said "ok I'm in then" Jimin and Jungkook said, everyone else pretty much just agreed.

______________________________________

Ok, so Jennie is back!