"What's A Relief?" 41

Wednesday

Jin's P.O.V

"Jin" someone called making me look up from my phone to see Namjoon walking towards me, "finally your here" I said as we both walked inside the college.

"I thought a lot about what happened yesterday and I think you should tell them" Namjoon said I looked at him as if he was stupid.

"I know what you said about not wanting them to worry but if you keep avoiding it they'll worry more so If you just tell them then I'm sure it'll be a lot better and if they know what's going on they won't have to worry as much" he said.

He wasn't wrong but I wasn't really ready to talk about my ex, I cried a lot when I told Namjoon what happened, I'm scared, I'm confused, I'm upset and angry.

"Maybe your right Joon but I cried so much when I told you what happened and it's going to be hard to talk about it again" I said "I'm not as close to them as I am to you" I added.

"The more you talk about it the easier it gets but just do what you think is right" he said "ok" I said.

Jimin's P.O.V

I nervously walked to class, I was so nervous about what Yein would say when I saw her today, I arrived at the classroom and took a deep breath before opening the door, I scanned the room making sure Yein wasn't there.

"What I relief" I said sighing "what's a relief?" Yein asked from behind me, making me jump "n-nothing" I said "did you make up with him?" She asked "....yeah" I said "that's good then" she said "but you're not angry about me saying you like Hoseok?" I asked.

"No it doesn't really matter it's not true" she said "yeah, I was going to say Jennie but then I thought he knows Jennie better than me so he'll know it's not her birthday" I said "are you stupid? How were you going to say Jennie if he ever found out I'll commit sucide!" She said.

"Be happy he didn't" I said sticking my tongue out "but are we still doing the surprise?" I asked "yeah" she said "there's no way we could cancel it now" she added "oh ok good I thought you wouldn't do it with me" I said sighing in relief.

"Why wouldn't I? We've come so far" "well on Monday I got a bit angry at you so.." I said "oh, yeah, I understand though, if I was you I would have gotten angry...." she paused.

"But Jimin If I cancelled the party now then I would have just lied to you, and I said we should get ice cream because you looked upset and when we were dating you liked ice cream a lot so I wanted to cheer you up" she said keeping her eyes on the game she was playing.

"Wow your seriously an angel!" I said hugging her "get off you frog" she said "I'm still annoyed about the Hoseok thing" she said "I thought it didn't bother you" "I lied" she said.

The next day Jin told everyone what happend they told him to change his number and try maybe getting him to believe that he really does like someone else.

They also told him that he shouldn't worry about them worrying and that if there's anything wrong in the future he should tell them he cried a lot but he said he understands and next time he'll tell them.

Jimin's P.O.V

The next day we gave out the invitations to everyone except Jungkook, I told him I left it at his house the other day.

After school, I explained everything to Hoseok and Yoongi who were still confused but once I explained everything a few times they got it and said they wanted to help so we went shopping for the last little bits together.

When we gave Jennie the invitations she was shocked that we actually got this far but she still thought Yein was up to something which upset Yein even though she didn't show it.

On Friday we(Yein, Jimin, Yoongi and Hoseok) made sure everything was ready and then we went home to rest.

Jungkook went crazy trying to find his invitation saying he could find it he got so annoyed and I told him that it's fine and I just told he had to be there at 5 and sent him the address and they'll let him in even without the invitations.

But then he started asking questions like what's the invitation for then? And what's the point if they let you in I told him I had to go and finish up which wasn't a lie.

The funniest part what that he still hadn't realised it was his birthday we asked Jennie if he wasn't playing dumb or something she said no and he's always like that.

She said she was going to invite so of his friends from outside of school I was a bit shocked when she said that, since I didn't know he had friends from outside of school.

But anyways the day finally came and it was about 4:30 everyone was there except Jungkook who was meant to arrive in half an hour.

____________________________________

The next chapter is going to be the last chapter for the story. Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion.