Causes Problems 31

Monday

A few days went by and everything pretty much seemed normal until today...

"Hey guys" Jennie said coming up to me, while Jimin and I were getting our stuff for the next class "hey" I said "you going to class?" She asked "yeah we're going to class" I said "we're?" She repeated.

"Me and J-" I turned to him only to see he was gone "well he's already gone" I said "right, he's over there.....with that thing" she said "why do you keep calling her that?" I asked.

"Because she's weird" Jennie said "right" I said "I think she's pretty normal, I mean she really seems like she wants to earn Jimin trust" I said "...eww... Why would you even say that??" Yoongi asked joining in on the conversation.

"Because she doesn't seem like she's trying anything" I said "ok..." Jennie said walking off "what is it?" I asked "...nothing..." She said 'I don't get her sometimes' I thought walking after her.

After class, we had lunch, Jimin and I usually go first or last together, and he was taking a while to get his things.

So I thought I would wait outside the classroom but then he came out with Yein and he seemed a bit surprised to see me and said "oh Jungkook, I thought you already left".

That kinda put me off but I just calmly said "why would I leave you, we always go together" stretching the together part.

Since Yein didn't seem like she was going anywhere she tagged along with us, well it was more like I tagged along with them since they were just talking about stuff that I wasn't listening to so I don't know what they were talking about.

When we arrived at the cafeteria Jennie, Taehyung and Yoongi said they wanted to talk with Yein about something probably about why she was walking with us, and making me look like the third wheel.

After about 10 minutes they came back and Jennie looked angry, same with Tae, Yoongi just had a straight face but then he always does so...

I just brushed it off and decided to ask them about it later when Jimin wasn't around, but I didn't have to wait till he wasn't around since when Yein came back they started talking so I just decided to ask them about it now.

"What did you guys talk about?" I asked Tae "I didn't do any talking" he said shrugging, "well then what happened?" I asked "ask someone else" he said "wow....ok then..." I said.

"Jennie, what happened?" I asked "...nothing" she said "how did nothing happen and both of you look so angry??" I asked "just eat your food and focus on your man Jungkook" she said "alright alright" I said.

The rest of the day was silent, well except for Jimin and Yein just chatting away Taehyung and Jennie didn't eat their food, neither did I.

I kept asking them what happened, Taehyung wouldn't stop saying ask someone else, at one point he just started ignoring me.

Jennie started completely ignoring me after lunch, Yoongi said he doesn't know why they're angry I could tell he was lying and was angry as well.

I kept asking him what happened he just said ask Yein myself, and leave him alone because I'm pissing him off, which was a bit of a surprise since he's never said that before no matter how much I annoyed him before.

Eventually, I just dropped it since no one was going to tell me anything.

Jungkook's P.O.V

Monday

3 weeks had passed since Yein, Jennie, Yoongi and Tae had that talk and I started to notice how Jimin would hang out with Yein a lot more and, how Jennie, Yoongi and Taehyung were hiding something from me.

I decided to focus more on Jimin, since every time I asked Jennie about the talk, she told me to focus on Jimin, but she only told me to do that the day after they had the talk, but after that, she completely ignored me, no matter what I was talking to her about.

Jimin mainly hung out with Yein so...I was just watching them, I did ask him a few times about them being so close it but he just said "we're just friends", or "do you not trust me anymore?" Or "your always asking stop it's annoying".

It was really annoying me, I trusted him so much but it's been getting a bit hard it's like he's taking my trust for granted, and saying that stuff, it's like what do you want me to say? "No, I don't trust you?".

The worst part was that Yein would smirk at me every time she and Jimin would go off somewhere, she knew me and Jimin were dating so I don't know why she seemed like she was trying to take him away.

We often argued about her always hogging around him, I eventually grew tired of arguing all the time and I wanted to try talking to him about her this time and since he said he would come over to my house today I decided to take advantage of that and talk to him.

"So umm Jimin" I said quietly "mmh?" He responded looking up from his phone "your friend, Yein, you guys your really close recently" I said "mmhh! I was just texting her right now" he said "oh... Well, I think there's a bit of a problem Jimin" I said.

"If this is what I think it is Jungkook then don't even bother" he said "no it's not like I just want you to see it from my side" I said "Jungkook I don't want us to talk about her, because it always causes problems" he said "ugh fine" I sighed I guess ignoring it, for now, couldn't hurt, I mean what's the worse that could happen?

____________________________________

...Yeah what's the worse that can happen?👿👿👿👿 Haven't said this in a while but please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion!