Namjin chapter 3(part 43)

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Jin is there something going on that we don't know about?" Jennie asked Jin was usually really open when it came to talking about himself and wasn't someone who was good at lying or did it often but if he did we could usually tell.

Jin's P.O.V

I stayed silent for a little while before saying "Not really it's not that big of a deal" "then what is it?" Jimin asked ".... it's nothing seriously don't worry about it" I said 'it's not that I don't want to tell you it's that I don't want you to worry' I thought.

"Jin just say what your thinking" Jungkook said "I-I'm not thinking a-anything" I lied which they could probably tell "you just lied" Taehyung said "He said he's fine just leave him" Namjoon said taking the others by surprise Namjoon was usually really quiet and only spoke to me.

"But he's clearly not fine" Jungkook said "when you weren't fine you didn't want to talk about it neither does he" Namjoon said "Namjoon" I said slightly squeezing his hand.

"..Sorry" Namjoon said "don't worry too much about it ok" I said getting up Namjoon doing the same since I was still holding his hand "it's just a small problem, let's talk about it another time" I said walking out the room, Namjoon following behind me.

We quickly put our shoes on and left, as soon as we got outside I turned to Namjoon "why? Why did you have to say anything?" I asked "I could have convinced them it was nothing if you just didn't say anything" I said tearing up.

"They have so much going, I said I didn't want them to worry about anything else" I said hold head in my hands as I began crying.

Namjoon whispered a small "sorry" pulling me into a hug, I wanted to say it was fine but I just couldn't it wasn't fine, everyone was going through their own problems, Hoseok was practically friend-zoning Yoongi, Yein couldn't get Jennie to like her, Jimin and Jungkook were a mess and only recently fixed their problems.

 I didn't want things getting worse with Namjoon and Jungkook arguing.

We stayed hugging for a little while and then we left before anyone saw us.

I know everyone is confused so I'll explain, 2 weeks ago I got a phone call from my ex saying he missed and wanted to start things over, I declined saying I had someone I loved but he didn't take it too well I'll go into more detail after I put some background on our relationship.

We dated about 4 years ago for 2 years until he suddenly said he didn't like me anymore and he wanted to break up at first I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious I still remember it like it was yesterday I was so heartbroken I loved him so much.

So when he asked to start things over 4 years later I was taken back but said no not just because I didn't like him anymore but because I was still confused about my feelings about Namjoon.

But when I said no he got all angry saying it was my fault we broke up, and that no one was better than him, and every day he started calling me from then on and I blocked his number but he just got another one.

He wouldn't stop calling and sometimes it was in the middle of the night or at random times like 3 am, when I was sleeping, I would pick up being half asleep and he would start begging me for another chance I kept saying no but he never listened.

One time when I was talking to him Namjoon overheard and I told him everything and he said that he had been getting calls from him too and he didn't know how to tell me.

I wanted to tell the other but then I notice how everything was so gloomy and everyone had their own things to worry about and thought it was better to keep it to myself and Namjoon.

Because I didn't want them to worry about something so useless.

______________________________________

What do you think? Should he tell them or should he not? Is it something useless or is it not? Please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion!!