Drunk 7

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Come in" Jimin said I walked in and took off my shoes I then went straight to Jin "why is he here??" I asked because we're friends and it MY party" he said "whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

"Anyway what do you need help with?" I asked "noth- actually go help Jimin he's cooking and your good at cooking" he said .

"Do I have to? Can't I do something else?" I asked hoping he would say something else but sadly he said "if you don't want to, go home" "ugh fine" I argeed walking towards the kitchen.

"Do you need help with anything Jimin?" I asked "no I think I'm already" he said sounding unsure he was cutting some lettuce "if you cut like that you'll hurt yourself" I said walking up to him and helped him cut it "you have to cut it like this other wise you will hurt yourself" I added.

(He was standing behind him like this☝☝☝)

"I-I can d-do it now t-thank you" he told "your welcome" I said as I took a step back "why didn't you come to school yesterday?" I asked "I-I was busy h-helping my mom" he answered "oh, I'm going back to the living room call me if you need help" I said walking out of the kitchen "ok" he nodded.

An hour went by and I didn't hear anything from Jimin 'maybe he doesn't need my help' I thought but I still deciding to go and check since I wasn't really doing anything and there was only half an hour till the party started.

I walked into the kitchen Jimin was so busy trying to do so many things at once that he didn't even notice me "let me help you" I said coming to help him "Thanks" he said for once he actually didn't stutter.

Half an hour later everything was done and people started arriving we ate the snacks Jimin made it tasted really nice and then the actually party started we were singing and dancing and messing about.

I was just sitting down chilling when Jimin came up to me, he sat down next to me, his back was facing me, and he was holding something, he then said something "I-I'm s-sorry Jungkook I kn-know you don't li-like me s-so I'm s-sorry" and then turned to me his face was light red and he had tear streaming down his face.

He looked drunk, but there was no alcohol "what did you drink Jimin?" I asked him "I didn't drink anything" he said "are you sure?" I asked "yep!" He said I looked at what he was holding it was a finish box of chocolates I quickly took the packet from him and looked at the ingredients.

It had alot of alcohol in it and I was guessing Jimin had eaten all of it I quickly got up to get him some water.

I came back with the water but he was gone "have you seen Jimin?" I asked Jin "he just went upstairs" Jin said "ok thanks" I said walking upstairs I saw Jimin laying upstairs on the floor.

"Get up Jimin" I said putting the cup down and trying to sit him up all of a sudden he wrapped his arms around my neck and stared at me he was staring straight into my eyes and for reason I was staring back and couldn't take my eyes off of him.

And then...he kissed me........

______________________________________________

I'm going to update again! Also I didn't make this fanart neither do I know who made it, so if you know who did please tell me. Just wanted to say Jimin is not very good at cooking proper food he only knows how to make snacks