Did someone piss you off? 39

Jimin's P.O.V

He leaned in a little closer, our noses touching as our lips met, he pulled me closer, I let myself get lost in the moment that soon ended when Jungkook pulled away hearing the sound of the front door opening we were both blushing.

Jungkook got up to see who was at the door, I heard talking and then Jungkook came back and Jin, Jennie, Hoseok, Yoongi, Namjoon and Taehyung followed behind him.

"Oh! Your already here!" Yoongi said he sounded annoyed "I was just calling you why weren't you picking up?" He asked "I didn't realize it rang" I said it was the truth.

"When did you get here?" Yoongi asked "about 10 minutes ago" I lied "we didn't see you though" he said "I said about, I wasn't being exact" I said.

"What was that message about earlier?" Hoseok asked me, but quietly so the other wouldn't hear "ah I'll tell you later, but please just do it especially if Jungkook asks you" I said.

"Okay" he said sitting next to me since Jungkook went back to sitting on the floor "but if you came 10 minutes ago why did he take so long to answer the door?" Yoongi asked.

"Did you even ring the doorbell?" Jungkook asked "yeah quite a few times" well I never heard it, are you sure you rang the right one?" Jungkook asked.

"I think so but then Taehyung said he had a spare key and if anything you were probably sleeping so" Yoongi said.

"Oh so Taehyung has a spare key" Jungkook said "so all that time I thought I lost the spare key someone just didn't return it and lied" he added staring at Taehyung who had just entered the room.

"...Why are staring at me?" He asked "because apparently you have a spare key" Jungkook said "who said that?" Taehyung asked.

"Someone, but why do you have it?" He asked "oh I forgot to return it before and brought it today".

Jungkook's P.O.V

"You literally just lied straight to my face" I said "ah Jennie what did you say?" He asked suddenly talking to Jennie "Taehyung give me the key" I said "if I give it to you how will I get in if you're out when I have nowhere to go?" He asked.

"You live in the dorm, and unless you break the rules they won't kick you out so don't break the rules and if you do you can stay with Jennie until get back" I said "whatever" he said handing me the key.

"Thank you" I said putting it up on the bookshelf and then sitting back on the floor, "I forgot why we're talking today, can someone remind me?" I said.

"We're talking today because you weren't well enough to talk yesterday" Jennie said "you make it sound like I'm sick!" I said "And we're here to get to the bottom of this problem you and Jimin have" she said ignoring what I just said.

"We already sorted it out though" I said "I don't believe that" she said "we actually have, ask Jimin if you don't believe me" I said "Jimin did you guys sort things out?" She asked turning to him.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that" Jimin said "you guess? Is that like a yes or you're not sure?" "Well we got rid of the misunderstanding and cleared things up" he said "then why didn't you tell us?" She asked "we literally just made up before you came" I said.

"So then everything's fine right?" Jennie asked "yeah" I said nodding, Jimin also agreeing.

"Well that's a bi-" Jin was cut off by his phone ringing, letting go of Namjoon's hand which he was holding he took his phone out of his back pocket and looked at it before declining and putting it back into his pocket I was actually really surprised Jin rarely turned down a call unless, he was pissed with you "yeah it's a big relief and I'm sure you'll both be fine" he said.

"I know it's a bit random and has nothing to do with what we're talking about but Jin did someone piss you off?" Tae asked "no, why?" He asked "Cause you declined the call" Tae said.

"So? I don't have to answer every call I get plus we're having an import-" he was cut off again, by his phone ringing, making an annoyed expression, he looked at and this time turned the power off instead of declining the call.

"We're having an important conversation" he continued "you know you can just pick up" Jimin said "Oh don't worry I will, just not now" he said "are you ok Jin?" I asked "yeah I'm fine" he said "but weren't we talking about something important be-?" He asked he was cut off again but this time by Namjoon's phone ringing.

Namjoon looked at his phone and then passed it to Jin, who took it and declined saying "Just pick it up!" Yoongi said probably getting annoyed.

"I don't want to" Jin said he said taking Namjoon's hand again "why?" Hoseok asked "if he calls again block him" Jin said to Namjoon before answering my questions "because I just don't".

That's when we figured there was something Jin and Namjoon were hiding something from us.

_____________________________________

Double update because I feel like it!! And Next chapter is going to be more focused on Jin and Namjoon. Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion.