Namjin chapter 2(Part 11)

Jin's P.O.V

When I was on the phone to Namjoon's mom and she said something that's been bothering me till now, she said "you know Jin, Namjoon really enjoys you company even though you guys don't hang out as much as you used to he always talks about to when he does, and he seems really happy so try to hang out more" 

Even though I know I'm slow when it comes to love I'm fast when it comes to someone indirectly telling me something but I'm also good at misunderstanding.

"Jin are you ok, you've been silent the whole time" Joon asked "yeah I'm fine just thinking about stuff" I said "don't worry I'm sure it'll be fine" he said, I smile and nodded.

They were sitting like this ☝ in the living room

Joon was on Jin's lap.

He probably thouyht I was still thinkinh about Jimin ane Jungkook "Joon" I called "yeah" he responded "Y-you like me don't you" I asked.

Namjoon's P.O.V

"What" I said sitting up "who told you that?" I asked hoping he would say someone told him "no I just had this feeling" he said, "I-I" I didn't know what to say.

Just as I was about to come clean and tell him the truth the door bell rang "we'll continue this conversation later" Jin said getting up and going to the front door.

"Oh shit It's Jimin" Jin said running back into the living room "should I open it" he added as he began panicking "no don't open it" I said trying to calm him down I took his hand again 'why the hell do I keep holding his hand' I thought.

"You do like me don't you" he asked again "yes" I said cupping his face with my other hand and leaning in for a kiss.

I put my lips on his and kissed him at first he didn't kiss me back so I stopped.

Like this picture but just ignore the scenery

But then as I was pulling away he pulled me back and kissed me I kissed back we soon snapped back to reality when Jimin started shouting "I know you're in there!!" through the door.

"I think we should open the door now" Jin said slightly tugging at my sleeve "ok" I said Jin then ran to open the door "what took you so long" Jimin said walking in to the living room where I was.

"Oh you have guest" he added "is this why you ignored my text" he asked Jin nodded "right I'm going to go text me when your fini-" Jimin was saying but I cut him off "no it's ok I was leaving soon anyway" I said walking towards Jin and quickly whispering "we can finish what we started next time".

Jin turned bright red "yah" he whisper-shouted "bye" I said leaving the house and shutting the door.

Jin's P.O.V 

"Ummmm......" I said not really knowing what to say "so who is he?, wait is he the guy that picked up the phone?,  He sounded familiar, are you guys-" Jimin was cut off by me saying "one question at a time, and his name Is Joo- Namjoon" I was so used to calling him Joon.

"And yes he picked up the phone earlier, but anyway why are you here?" I asked "well I thought you figured something out but was hiding it from me" He said.

"Why would I hid anything from you, I just found it weird that he kissed you back but acts like he doesn't like you" I said "or is there something going on behind my back?" I added.

"No there's not, and I really don't think he would like me, it was probably just the right mood I don't know" he said sighing .

"But anyway that's enough about me and Jungkook, what about you, are you 2 a thing?" he asked "no...... actually I don't know like he likes me but I don't know if I like him" I sighed.

"Why are relationships so complicated!" We said at the same time

______________________________________________

I don't really know what to do in the next chapter so I'll probably just skip straight to Monday.