"I Really Miss Us" 36

Jimin's P.O.V

I left Jungkook's house and went this home this time, I had a lot to think about.

As I walked home I thought about everything that just happened seconds ago, about everything that Jungkook said, about how I ignored him and didn't pay any attention to him, about how I didn't notice anything because I was so stuck to Yein.

"Everything he said was true, but I just wanted to do a surprise for his birthday" I said as I began crying, everything was just a mess, our relationship, his birthday surprise, I didn't even know if Yein would still want to do it with me after I snapped at her earlier.

Once I got home I showered and changed into pyjamas, I struggled to fall asleep at first but eventually cried myself to sleep.

"Yah Jimin wake up, I made you breakfast" Jungkook said slightly shaking me waking me up from my sleep "I'm awake, I'm awake" I said tiredly rubbing my eye and sitting up.

After I sat up Jungkook placed a tray on my legs it was pancakes and eggs, with bacon, maple syrup and apple juice "wow, what is this?" I asked "it's your breakfast" he said.

"Thank you" I said pecking him "it's okay quickly eat before it goes cold" he said.

'I miss this feeling I thought' picking up the fork, but before I could touch the food, Yein came in and the room and sat on the bed beside me, "Jimin let's talk about Jungkook's surprise party" she whispered.

"Okay but maybe later" I whispered back "what are you guys whispering about?" Jungkook asked "ah it's nothing Jungkook" I said digging into the food.

"Ok" he said getting up and walking out the room, he looked sad but for some reason, I couldn't really control my feelings and was forced to brush it off.

Before I could finish the food everything changed, we were suddenly at school and it was lunchtime.

Yein was sitting next to me and we were chatting about stuff, I looked around to see if Jungkook was around but he was nowhere to be seen same with Yoongi.

"Where's Jungkook?" I asked "are you for real?" Hoseok asked "what do you mean?" I asked "Jimin are you not feeling well today?" Jin asked "I'm fine" I said "where is he?" I asked again.

"Yah Jimin you and Jungkook broke up 6 months ago and I'm your girlfriend" Yein said "what?!" I said "why are you so shocked" Hoseok asked "I-, never mind" I said.

Once we all finished eating I asked Hoseok if we could talk, he said yes and we went off to a quiet place.

"Where's Yoongi and what is going on?" I asked "Jimin you must really not be feeling well today, you Jungkook broke up and Yoongi got angry at you and you had a big fight and he left the school" Hoseok said.

"Eh! Why did he leave?" "Because you kept hurting him and Jungkook he said you were toxic" Hoseok said "what!" I said "what do you mean?!!" I said raising my voice.

"You... After Jungkook's birthday, you explained everything and you guys had a great time but, then you started putting Yein before everything and everyone you said she was your best friend and went out with her almost every day" Hoseok began.

"Eventually Jungkook got tired of trying not to upset you, and you guys fought and ended up breaking up but when you did you just went to Yein and you relied on her and Yoongi didn't find out till Monday when we were at school, since it was on a Friday that you guys broke up" Hoseok paused.

"Why did you stop" I asked "Jimin I'm not being biased but you really treated Yoongi and Jungkook like shit, you said you weren't planning on telling him that you broke up with Jungkook and he was always in your business you really hurt him, and then on top of that you said you would never say sorry and then on Tuesday you said you we're dating Yein, at first we thought it was a joke but you kissed her" he said

"I what? No, that's not true, I would never say that to Yoongi it's not even true and I don't like Yein why would I date her!" I said "Hoseok tell me your joking and that I didn't actually lose Jungkook and Yoongi, I can't live without them Yoongi's like my mom and, I love Jungkook" I added tearing up.

"I'm not lying Jimin we were all shocked when you said all the shit you said" "no it can't be true" I said breaking down in tears.

Hoseok began talking but I couldn't hear anything, his mouth was moving but I couldn't hear anything.

I shot up from my dream tears running down my face and panting, "why did, I have to have such a dream" I said as more tears formed in my eyes.

After a while of crying, I got up and got some water and checked the time it was about 7 am I should be getting ready for college but I couldn't be bothered.

I flopped myself on my bed and laid there for a while struggling to fall asleep since every time I closed my eyes I pictured the nightmare I had earlier this morning.

"Jungkook, I really miss us" I said "why did everything go so wrong" I said as I began crying again.

______________________________________

I miss them too! By the way, Jimin had a nightmare if anyone was confused. Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion.