Namjin chapter 1 (part 10)

Jin's P.O.V

I was trying so hard not to text Jungkook because I didn't want him to know that I knew he and Jimin kissed but I wanted to know why he kissed him back!!!

"Ugh" I sighed and flopped back on my bed 'it's none of my business' I thought I picked up my phone and called Namjoon because I was bored and I need someone to hang out with "Hello" he said from the other side of the line. 

"Hello can we meet up, I'm so freaking bored right now!" I said sitting up and hoping he would say yes "sure I'm not doing anything right now" he said "ok let's meet at MacDonald's not far from here" I said "ok see you later" he said "bye" I said as the phone hang up

Namjoon's P.O.V

"He always calls me when he's bored" I said after hanging up the phone Jin and I rarely hung out unless he was bored but it wasn't really his fault since my dad didn't really like him we hung out a lot more after he left the country last week.

Even though my dad didn't like Jin he didn't stop me from liking Jin not that Jin knew I liked him he's really slow when it comes to stuff like that and when I say really slow I mean really really really slow.

Anyway I quickly got ready even though I didn't want to go out but their was nothing I could do now I had already told him I would come.

I left the house and started walking towards MacDonald's it wasn't that far. Me and Jin only lived a few streets away. When I got there I texted Jin to see if he was there yet.

Are you there yet?

No

Ok I'll wait for you inside call me when
you get here

Ok

5 Minutes Later 

Jin came in and walked up to me since he saw me there was no point in calling me "hey" he greeted as he sat down "hey" I responded "what's up why did you want to meet up?" I added forgetting he said he was bored.

"No reason really I'm just trying to get some stuff out of my head" he said "wanna talk?" I asked "well, I don't mind but you can't tell anyone because this person will kill me!" He said.

"ok I won't" I said "so basically my friend likes my other friend but I don't think my other friend likes them well at least that's what I thought untill I heard that they kissed and my friend said he did it because he was drunk and but he doesn't know why the other person kissed him back also my other friend doesn't know I know they kissed and I can't ask him because it's just weird" Jin explained.

"Wow, it's kinda weird maybe Jungkook does like him and just acts cold because he doesn't want anyone to know about it" I said not realising I said Jungkook's name "how did you know it was about Jungkook" he asked shocked.

"It's not that hard to figure it out, I know all of your friends and, Jungkook is like you, you guys don't know anything when it comes to people liking you" I said without thinking through what I said

"What do you mean" Jin said he may not be smart when it comes to love but he understands what people mean when they say stuff.

"Who likes me?" He asked "H-how would I k-know?" He questioned "if I find out you know your dead!" He warned "damn are you threatening me Jin?" I smiled "this is nothing to smile ab...out..." He trailed off staring at something behind me

"Oh Shit, It's Jungkook" he muttered "what should we do Joon" he added panicking "don't panic" I said taking his hand "we can just say hello if he sees us, we'll try our best not to say anything about what we know ok" I added.

"Ok" Jin nodded a bit calmer than before "and if we do Jimin will Kill us both anyways" I told which seemed to make Jin panic more "do you want to leave?" I asked.

"No I want to stay I don't want to avoid him" Jin shook his head "good" I nodded "but when your ready you can let go of my hand it's starting to hurt" I added because Jin had been squeezing my hand the whole time.

"Oh sorry" sorry he said quickly letting go I liked holding his hand but I didn't like my hand being squeezed it was really hurting now as well.

It was kind of awkward now, Jin was watching Jungkook as he ordered while Jungkook was looking at his phone most of the time so he didn't notice us "Jin I think you can stop staring" I said trying to stop him from staring holes into Jungkook.

"Was I staring to much" he asked looking at me I nodded, "yeah I'm surprised he didn't notice Jungkook usually notices that stuff" I said.

"I'm just really curious and worried" he sighed "why are you worried?" I asked "Because.... I actually.. don't know" he said "ah he's gone now, I can actually breath" Jin added.

We stayed at Macdonalds for about another hour and then decide to leave and go home.

As we were walking out of Macdonald Jin's phone started ringing "it's Jimin what should I do, I really don't want to pick up" he asked worried "here pass it to me" I said I picked up the phone.

"Finally why have you not been answering my  messages" Jimin said "Hello" I said "this is Namjoon Jin is in the bathroom right now" I added 

"Oh... ok can you tell him to call me back when he comes out please" he asked "yeah sure, also you are Jimin right?" I asked already knowing he was "yeah I have to go bye" he said "ok bye" I said before hanging.

"He said to call after you come out of the bathroom" I said to Jin "I can't call him back!" Jin whined "you can do it or you can face having to talk to him at school to day after tomorrow" I said "anyway I have to go home now so bye" I added 

"Please stay with me Jin" Begged 'He looks so cute I really want to say yes' I thought but instead I said "I can't my mom will get me in trouble" "let me speak to her" he said "fine" I said giving him my phone.

Unlike my dad my mom really liked Jin she always said how she wanted to invite him over to dinner but she never got the chance.

10 minutes later Jin and my mom were still talking they got along quite well luckily for me Jin soon hung up and said "she said it's fine for you to stay" " but I'm tired" I complained "do you really not want to hang out with me Joon?" He asked 

"It's not like that I do... It just.... Never mind" I sighed it was hard for me to stay around Jin from the beginning I was finding hard to control my feelings since I knew he didn't feel the same.

"What is it Joon, you can tell me" he said "it's nothing" I said smiling "are you sure" he asked and I nodded "ok let's go" he said "where are we going?" I asked confused.

"We're going to my house, since your tired" he said 'now I regret saying I was tired' I thought.

_____________________________________

So basically I think I have to make 1 more chapter of Namjin and then I'll go back to Jikook ok. Also don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion.