Like-Love Relationship 22

Thursday

Jimin's P.O.V

I woke up in Jungkook's arms, he was still sleeping while I admired his beautiful face I suddenly remembered everything that happened yesterday and quickly moved away from him I got up and went to the bathroom I came out and went to the kitchen to get water since I was thirsty.

I poured the water and then quickly drank it I then went back to the bedroom Jungkook was just going into the bathroom when I walked in.

He soon came out with a different pair of clothes from yesterday's ones so I'm guessing he took a shower "I'm going to shower" I said getting up and walking into the bathroom that he just came out of

Jungkook's P.O.V

I started looking for an outfit for Jimin. When he came out of the shower I gave him the clothes and he went in and got dressed it was a silent morning.

I went into the living room and sat on a chair "are you ready?" I asked when he came out, he nodded "let's go then" I said going to put my shoes on, Jimin followed me.

We walked to the bus stop, our walk was filled with silence It was kinda sad, we got on the bus and it seemed like Jimin was upset with me but I would be if I was him.

He wouldn't look at me and even when we got on the bus he kept looking out the window, whenever I would ask him something his replies were quiet and short.

"Jimin please don't be upset" I said taking his hand which took back from me "I'm not upset Jungkook" He said his voice was deeper than usual "then what's wrong?" I asked "nothing" he said "then why won't you look at me?" I asked.

He looked me straight in the eye, then looked away and said "because I don't want to do anything to you" I was so confused "W-what?" I asked I think he was getting annoyed because his voice started getting deeper and deeper

"I want to kiss you, and hold your hand, and hug, and touch you, and it's driving be crazy because I can't, so it's better if I don't look at you and stop myself from wanting to do the things that I can't".

I cupped his small face and brought it close to mine before saying, "Jimin is like not good enough for you" what he said really hurt me "no Jungkook it's not because it hurts to love someone that likes you because we're not on the same page and we don't have the same feeling" he said taking my hands of his face and getting up since this was our stop.

I felt so bad for Jimin he said he loves me but I just can't love him back, 'why isn't like enough' I thought before also getting up and getting off the bus as the doors opened.

Our walk from the bus stop was silent just like the one to our class it was so quiet, Jimin walk slightly in front of me and I dreaded behind him.

Jimin's P.O.V

I walked into the classroom and sat down I didn't feel like doing anything today I sighed and put my head down on my table "what has you in such a bummed out mood?" Jin asked

"Nothing much just the fact that me and Jungkook said he doesn't love" I said keeping my head on my table "he what?! Why!? When??" Jin practically shouted .

"Yesterday when I was at hi- ugh It's complicated" I sighed "what happened?" Jin asked "well we went to his house and we kissed a bit then he was like this ain't right and I was like why and he was like coz I don't know if I love coz like I asked him if he loved before and he said yes so I was confused when he said he doesn't love me but he was like I really like you but I don't know if I love you" I said sitting up.

"But isn't him liking you enough?" Jin asked

"No Jin because I don't want to do things with someone that doesn't love me you wouldn't understand he feels the same way that you feel about Namjoon and I feel the same way Namjoon feels we don't want to be with people that don't love us because if want to hold his hand I would think of it in a love way and he would think of it in friend way" I said

"But you said he feels the same way as me" Jin said.

"And if I held Namjoon's hand I would but if I kissed him or something I wouldn't think if it in a friend way because it's not something Friends would do and I'm sure you and Jungkook kissed more than once so why would you kiss someone you don't like more than once?" Jin added "I just don't want to be in a love-like relationship again it hurts to much even though I don't know what type of like he meant I know his like is probably really different from my love" I said

"Ok" Jin said going back to his seat as the teacher walked 'why couldn't I like him the way he liked me?' I thought putting my head back down on the table and going to sleep I didn't want to talking anyone.

Minutes later I was woken up by Jin shaking me and saying "Jimin get up and look!" I looked up and saw someone I recognize immediately 'why the fuck is he here' I thought as my eyes widened in shock.

__________________________________________

Who do think Jimin saw? Also I finally did a long-ish chapter. Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion!