Wanted To See Your House 19

Hoseok's P.O.V

"Are you sure we should be doing this?" I asked as we followed Jimin and his friend Yoongi, "yes Hos-J-Hope there has to be a reason for his voice changing and Yoongi seems to know something" Taehyung said.

We followed them all the way to a really really big house which Jimin and Yoongi entered the whole time on our way there Jimin and Yoongi were just talking we couldn't hear what about but we could see that they were definitely talking.

"I think they're going to stay here for a while let's go" I said "Hos-J-Hope you know you can go home but we're staying here" Jungkook said he also seemed just as interested as Taehyung was.

Jimin's P.O.V

"You know there following us" Yoongi said once we got in my house "yep" I said "make enough for 7 please" I said to cook and then went to the door and opened it I walked straight up to the 5 boys that were hiding behind a big bush "hi" they said "and what would you guys be doing here?" I asked "we wanted to see your house" Taehyung lied.

"Why didn't you just tell me I would have showed you some pictures but your here now so come in" I said "are you sure?" Namjoon asked "Yep I mean your already here and dinner will be done soon so I'll show you around" I said.

Sooner or later I had showed them every room except for mine and we then had dinner and everyone had left except for Jungkook because I said I need to talk to him.

"J-Jungkook" I called "yes" he said "d-do you want me t-to drop you home?" I asked "I mean I don't mind, it's up to you" he said "but what did you want to talk about" he added "I'll tell you when we get there" I said.

__________________________________________________

So what do you think he wants to talk about?? Also please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion.