Where Are You Going? 32

Jungkook's P.O.V

Well, I was wrong it could hurt... A lot, it's just so hard for me to sit by and watch Jimin and that girl look like the happiest people on earth and the worse part was I had nothing to distract myself with.

Because, Tae and Jennie were ignoring me, and Yoongi, Hoseok, Jin, and Namjoon were in their own worlds, and my phone was dead so I couldn't do anything except wait for our teacher who was running extremely late.

After about 10 minutes which seemed like eternity the teacher came and taught us for 30 minutes since she was 40 minutes late even though she did take up time from our break, no one said anything since we kinda didn't do anything for 40 minutes and it was only 10 minutes.

But anyway since it was so boring being ignored by my best friends and, the others were just going to be in their own bubbles, I just decided to go out for lunch instead of staying there I mean they wouldn't even notice me either way.

So the bell rang for lunch and I got up and walked out this time not trying to get any attention but failing miserably since all the people that didn't notice me before seemed to notice me now.

"Jungkook we're are you going? The cafeteria is the other way" Jimin said I really didn't feel like talking to him right now so I guess you could say I ignored him and continued walking.

"Yah" he said running up to me "what!?" I said looking at him "I said...
.where are you going the cafeteria is the other way" He said "I know thanks, I'm not going there" I said continuing to walk.

"Then where are you going?" He asked following me "look all you need to do is go get your lunch at the cafeteria, with your bestie who is waiting for you so go" I said stopping.

"She's not my bestie, and just tell me where you're going" he said "no, now go" I said, I don't know why but something inside of me wanted to be mean to him for pretty much ignoring me the whole month.

"Why does it feel like I'm annoying you?" He asked "maybe it's because you are?" I said even though he wasn't, I actually enjoyed having his company for the first time in a while.

"I-I'm annoying you Jungkook?" He asked his voice cracking "no" I said looking at him, his eyes were watering.

"You're not annoying so don't cry" I said 'he's such a baby' I thought "so where are you going?" He asked changing the subject, "to eat" I said walking out of the school "but the cafeteria is in the opposite direction" "I'm going to eat outside of school".

"Oh" He said, we walked and talked for a little while and then stopped outside of the usual restaurant we went in and ordered some food.

"It feels like it's been so long since we've seen each other," I said "but we see each other almost every day" he said "it's not the same and at school you...." I stopped I was about to say something that would make him upset so I didn't say anything.

"What is it Jungkook?" He asked "You....feel so far away" I said quietly "but we're really close" he said and I chuckled a bit before saying "sometimes it's like you lost your memory Jimin".

"Eh?" "We haven't had a proper conversation in 2 weeks, and we still say we're dating" I said mumbling the last bit so he couldn't hear, he seemed so surprised at the fact that we haven't properly spoken in 2 weeks shocked him.

"Anyway, it's nice being here with you, even though the others aren't here... It's still nice" I said trying to change the mood "if you wanted to be with the others why not just eat at the cafeteria?".

I went silent, I didn't want to say it was boring and the others were ignoring me since he probably didn't notice "you know Jimin, I think you think this is a game" I said "eh?" He said making a confused face.

"It's like you can't remember anything" I said "well..." I cut him off knowing what he would say and not wanting to hear it "I didn't want to eat there because of something you probably didn't notice" I said "what's that?" He asked.

"...Jimin...It's so lonely there..." I said quietly looking away from him "..you know sometimes, I think winter has already come but when I realized that summer is just ending, I wonder why it feels so cold when we're together" I added.

_____________________________________

Ouch.. imagine your best friend telling you they feel lonely when you guys meet up, not even as a group..... I would be hurt... Also HBD Taehyung!!