3 weeks ago 47

A/N 

Jungkook was crying because he was overwhelmed by everything he missed Jimin, he missed spending time with everyone except Yein but he was upset and he was angry because Jimin's attention was always on Yein and his friends were ignoring him.

Also yes he was happy that his friends came to see him but he was too angry to just put everything aside and be nice, if anyone was confused as to why he was crying.

3 weeks ago

Jimin's P.O.V

"Hey Jimin I heard Jungkook's birthday is coming up next month so we should plan something for him!" Yein said excitedly "yeah but why would you do something for Jungkook?" I asked confused.

"Listen Jimin, I know I said I loved you before and I wanted you back even though all of that is true I want you to be happy no matter what so if Jungkook is the person that makes you happy I'm happy to leave you for him" she said.

"Are you actually Yein?" I asked "yeah! I'm being serious Jimin I know how much you love him and how happy you are and I know how much I hurt you so I want to make up for it by letting you be happy" she said.

"Aww thank you" I said giving her a hug she really did change "so about his birthday what should we do, like I was thinking of renting a hall and then throwing a surprise party or something but that would take forever" she said "well we have a lot of time and we can start now" I said.

3 weeks went by and we made fast progress but it seemed like Jungkook was getting annoyed because I was always with Yein and I couldn't really help it since we had a lot to do and a little bit of time.

I couldn't tell him about the surprise party either so I just told him to trust me and that we're friends, although he didn't seem to, believe me, he just said "ok I get it".

But I noticed that he started to ask me to hang out a lot less and when he did and I said no he would say "ok maybe some other time when you're not with Yein" and most of the time I was with Yein but sometimes I wasn't but he never gave me the chance to say anything.

Sometimes when I asked him to hang out he hesitated before saying yes and most of the time when we're together we would end up arguing about Yein one way or the other, and if we didn't argue about Yein he was mainly silent and in deep thought.

Present

A/N P.O.V

3 hours after everyone (except Jimin) left Jungkook's house.

Jimin stayed outside Jungkook's apartment and waited for him to come out after calling him 28 times and sending him 64 messages, oh and he did ring the doorbell but he eventually stopped and just texted and called him.

Jungkook didn't read any of the messages he didn't pick up the calls either because 10 minutes after Jennie and Taehyung left they kept calling and texting him, and he eventually got annoyed and turned off his phone power.

He continued watching the movie that seemed so boring before, after he watched it he decided to cook and was craving sushi but he wanted prawn sushi(got the idea from You Draw, I Cook) but he didn't have any....this is just taking so long to write.

The point is Jungkook decided to go out and get some Prawns so yeah let's write this from his P.O.V that will be ten times easier.

Jungkook's P.O.V

"Damnit" I sighed I really didn't want to go out, but I really wanted to have Prawn sushi and I was really hungry so.. "I'll just have to go" I said.

I got my coat on and then got ready to go out but just as I was about to go out I noticed how my trousers had a chocolate stain on them so I decided to change them but since I had been sweating in my clothes for the past 12 hours I decided to go shower.

After I showered, I didn't feel like cooking so I decided to go out to eat, since I felt like dressing up a bit after I showered I dressed up and bit and put my coat on, grabbed my phone and wallet, then headed out the door after putting my shoes on.

But as soon as I opened the door I regretted letting my hunger get the best of me since Jimin was sitting right next to my door now looking at me and shivering.

"What the hell are you doing here!?" I asked trying not to shout at him, "well I was waiting for you to come out, or pick up my calls, or reply to my messages" he managed to say.

I looked at my phone then back at him, "Y-You texted me?" I asked turning on the power after trying to turn on my phone realizing I turned off the power.

"Oh yeah you did", I said going through the 100+ notifications I had from multiple people and seeing Jimin's name come up a lot, "you're shaking...come inside" I said moving so he could go inside.

He quickly got up and went inside "thanks it's freezing out there" he said as he walked in.

"Wow you, Jin, Hoseok, Yoongi, Tae and Jennie all texted and called me a lot" I said looking up at him "but why are you still here? I said we would talk tomorrow" I added.

"Y-you were crying Jungkook, and I had never seen you cry before, so I wanted to see if you were ok" he said.

"I appreciate it Jimin but earlier I was just really sensitive and...yeah, but I'm fine" I said "are you sure?" He asked "yeah, it's really nothing to do with us" I lied, the problem started with us.

"I didn't say it was anything to do with us" he said "I know I'm just making sure you know" I said "then what is it about?" "I don't know, as I said, I was being sensitive, it was probably just, the fact that Tae, and Jennie were ignoring me for so long" I lied.

"Your lying!" He sighed "Seriously just tell me what's wrong!"

"Okay okay, I'll tell you...."

_____________________________________

Sorry for the cliffhanger but I had to Also basically their both in the wrong even though Jimin is slightly a little more in the wrong. But anyway please don't be a silent reader and feel free to comment your opinion!!😊😊