Chapter 47: Titanium Heart

Song Quote: Fragile
"Torn and broken Lost, unspoken
Hear the words Lost in the snow
Winter paints a picture Dressed in white Shallow, frozen
Silent motion Hear the cries
Of silent songs"
~~~

Your Pov:
"The ninja and the others are meeting Mr. Borg at the Temple of Fortitude" Pixal informed you as you drove through the city.
People ran through the streets in terror as Nindroids ran rampant causing as much destruction as possible.

"Point me in the right direction Pix" You replied as you drove up a ramp to avoid the fallen bus in the road. The city was in complete chaos, violent winds swept through the buildings throwing whatever isn't nailed down around.

"Hold on Pixal" You told the android as you squeezed the bike through an alleyway. The ride through New Ninjago City was less than peaceful, turbulent to say the least and cataclysmic at the most.
You practically had to weave the vehicle away from stray objects and Nindroids just to keep Pixal safe.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a glimpse of red. Looking at the battle, you recognized the damaged crimson mech as Nya's. There the girl in red was fighting against Cryptor and she was at a disadvantage.

A sick twisted feeling stiffened your shoulders as you drove past the scene. You've never felt this way towards someone you called a friend. 
The words from your last conversation burning you from the inside out like an acid burn. The subdued resentment bubbling to the surface like sweet sugar at the sight.

Like in some twisted way, she was getting what she deserved for her recent actions. 

But that doesn't warrant you turning a blind eye.

The sweet sugary vengeance rotted your conscience. These thoughts sickened you as your heart hurt. Turning the bike around with a large screech of the the tires, you sped off back towards the samurai.

Even though your friendship with Nya was just both of you standing on cracked ice, a part of you wanted to find some solid ground, despite your aches. Instead of drowning in the freezing water and lose one of your first real friends. 

"-even Mindroid knows you're short of a hard drive!" Nya mocked the general as she glared at him from her defenseless position.

"Mindroid? That little piece of scrap isn't even fit to tighten my bolts" Cryptor chuckled as the nindroid overheard the insults behind his back.

Mindroid dropped his looted TVs and stomped over to his higher up, anger radiating from the height challenged nindroid.

The engine roared in your ears as you drove over a ramp flying through the air. You made up your resolve, an effort to get rid of the dark gross feelings that tugged at your head.

You can't forgive her yet. Sorry is empty when there is no changed behavior. That applies to all parties involved. Both of you need to grow and learn before coming to a true resolution.

"I've met toasters more intelligent than him-"

Cryptor couldn't finish his sentence as your front wheel came down on his head. Metal screeched against asphalt as you came to a stop.

Nya and Mindroid stood there stunned as the parts of the nindroid general scattered across the pavement. He was still flickering but heavily damaged from the impact. Completely out of commission for the rest of this fight.

"Let's meet up with the others" you called to Nya, snapping the samurai out of her small trance.

"I can't even calculate how you pulled that off" Pixal muttered as you revved the engine again as you waited for Nya to get back into her mech.