1. Moving

~♥~

~♥~

Your POV

I zipped my backpack and slipped my arms into the straps. I took my suitcase from the handle and wheeled it out from my empty room.

My dad put his last bag into the trunk of his truck. He saw me standing there with a blank look on my face and he nodded.

We were finally moving into a new place. After being divorced and left with the responsibility of a dozen bills, and a child, my father's had enough. Though at least something good came out of this, he pushed himself to work harder. For him and for me.

"Alright kid, you ready for a new change?" My father asked and started the engine.

I nodded with a small smile. He turned up the radio and I put in my earbuds, listening to the music that matched the mood. I looked out the window at the sky that held laminating colors of pink with a overall mix of orange.

I closed my eyes. I was actually happy that me and my dad were moving, it would help me. I never really like my school. The kids were just so snotty and annoying. They would always bug me and tease just because I read or did things by myself.

It never really got to me, but at the same time I felt like punching their fat heads. Oh well, I didn't have to worry about that anymore.

I kept my eyes closed and enjoyed the silent filled ride.

~♥~

"(Name)." I was awoken by a shake to my shoulders. I felt our movements stop and fluttered my eyes open.

"Are we here?" I asked.

"We sure are, now c'mon. Let's get our stuff in." My dad said. He unplugged his keys from the ignition and got off the truck.

I took my bag and got off too. I looked around to see that the sky was dark covered in stars. I smiled softly because I liked stars, they were pretty. My hand went to touch the star necklace sitting above my chest.

"(Name)!" My dad called. I groaned and went inside our new home.

Tommorow I'd start Hi Skool.

~♥~

(A/N) Dib doesn't have that much love so I and decided to show him that love :>