32. Nearing

~♡~

~♡~

Punching the alien's jaw gave (Name) enough to try and grab at the necklace, but she was pushed away by a mechanical tentacle. She winced as her sleeve tearing open in the process revealing a fresh cut. 

The alien grinned and unleashed more of her tentacles to slash at her human enemy. Having no choice, Gir moved away from Tak and kept (Name) at a safe distance. 

"Gir, go closer." (Name) huffed. 

"You have a boo-boo!" His voice trembled with worry.

"I'm okay, now fly closer or other people will have worse boo-boos." She ripped the sleeve off and wrapped it around her injury.

Gir frowned, feeling uneasy at the dilemma they faced. He tightened his grip and flew forward. Mimi's eyes narrowed at the SIR unit. She quickened her pace to the city, highering the volume of her speakers. They morphed in a bigger size as the song played louder. 

This whole town is filled with simple minded idiots... she's going to destroy them. 

A thunderous clap boomed from behind the dark clouds. (Name) looked up to see a bolt of lightning striking in different directions. She gasped as they were coming closer to her and Tak. 

The alien noticed the weather and laughed. 

"I've researched about this occurrence. Very useful and dangerous, I love it." She cackled. 

Does she know it can kill her too?

|2nd Person Perspective|

Y

ou wiped away at the drops of rain that began to pour at your face. This wasn't a bother as you focused more on getting Tak rather than the clothes sticking to your form. The endless amount of drops pelted off her skin leaving her unscathed. She wasn't screeching in pain or steaming. In fact, she remained unharmed even if water was hitting her. 

"What? How the- you're not hurt?" You stammered in puzzlement. 

"No." She answered. "But you're about to be." Her smirk widened as she approached you at a rapid speed. In one motion, one of her mechanical arms smacked you roughly, hitting the air out of your stomach. 

"(NAME)!" Gir screamed your name as he was grabbed by an arm. His voice was drowned out by his own whimpers and cries. He tried hard to reach his arms out to you, but was trapped. 

Darkness surrounds your vision as a strike of lightning casts a slight glow around Tak. She was triumphant, watching your literal downfall. All you were able to do was endure the grasp that the world was pulling you in. It strapped you to its rollercoaster that was riding you to hell. Your entire body lost control for the second time in your life. Tears spilled from the corner of your eyes as locks of (color) whipped like tendrils.