25. Hideously Beautiful

~♡~

~♡~

"I missed you not knowing who I was."

Dib clutched his head. The throbbing pain tortured him within every word you spoke. Your shaky voice reminded him how much you were holding in. He let you leave alone when that was the first thing he wanted to prevent. That was the reason it lead him to you. He didn't want you to be alone.

Now you were.

He turned his body towards the window and stared at the full moon. The magnificent gaze pierced his soul, swallowing him whole with its entirety. It was beyond him and far superior than his own fragile body. There were many phases of this great astronomical body that orbited around the Earth. And with all those phases, the moon never failed to lose it's beauty. Whether apart of it was hidden or all of it was shown, it was still the moon.

You were beautiful despite any of the flaws you had. Your insecurities were the parts of you that you kept hidden while the vacant and reserved persona was only shown. There were times you were sarcastic or curious. Then the rarest moments when you were friendly and open.

Dib loved all of it.

He stared down at his cold empty hand. He closed his eyes, smiling. The day when his hand first touched yours to help you up, then the other time he stopped you from leaving in the rain. Dib subconsciously clenching his hand, reminiscing the spark he felt.

Was he...is he starting to feel more than he let on?

You were the cause to the affect of his heart bursting with madness. Out of fear and of excitement. He didn't care if he had to impress you, he wanted too. The reactions you gave powered his confidence. He just wanted to--

"Dib, you're dosing off again." Said a silky voice beside him.

And like that, he snapped back. His attention was pulled to the lovely female beside him. She looked up at him with amusement twinkling in her alluring eyes.

But they weren't (Name)'s, a voice echoed in his mind.

Again, the throbbing pain in his head increased every second passing. Every image or thought of you in his head was terminated, replaced with Tak. Her bright smile engraved in his mind, the tingling sensations from her passionate touches lingering on his skin.

It wasn't you he intertwined hands with, it was Tak's.

Tak narrowed her eyes on her victim. Her index finger trailed around his cheekbone as she titled her head slightly. She didn't want to hurt him, but it was the only way to correct him. You didn't waver easily so Dib was her last option. Not that she was disappointed, as Dib proved to be a good boy.

She couldn't help but lean in and kiss his cheek. He was too cute. The femme climbed a top of his body, straddling his lanky frame with her slender yet well-endowed one. Her silver, almost lavender eyes, darkened. If her bodily organs were actually human, the adrenaline in her body would be traveling faster than a race car. The power she held was too addicting. Though, she had to hold herself. Her time was soon, the extraterrestrial just had to be patient.

Dib slowly sat up and locked eyes with the girl on top of him. He fiercely blushed as his eyes darted away. He looked at the clock beside his nightstand and back at Tak.

"Are you really sure you won't get in trouble for staying here." He raised a brow.

"Very sure, because I like being with you." She purred, leaning in his face.

Dib gripped her bare thighs, putting a smirk on Tak's face. Unfortunately for her, his mind wasn't the same as hers. He slid her off gently and got up to stretch. He sighed in satisfaction as he heard popping.

Tak crossed her arms, now in a sour mood. It reminded her of his first rejection which frustrated her greatly.

~☆~

She had him trapped in her clutches. His eyes never left hers as she leaned in closer to close the space between them, but at the last second, Dib stopped her.

"I'm sorry." He bowed his head down against hers. He took her hands off of his face and laid them on her lap.

"What's wrong? Don't you like me?" She whispered. Had she missed up this great opportunity because of her own greed?

"I do. Tak you're great, you really are and so sweet. It's not that there's anything wrong with you, I just don't want to rush into anything because of silly hormones." Dib explained sheepishly.

"But we both like each other, no?" She asked in a slow manner, smiling playfully.

"Yeah, that's what makes us great friends." He sighed.

"So that must mean you like (Name), too." Tak put a finger to her chin in a thinking manner.

At this, Dib looked away awkwardly. Why was he suddenly feeling pressured to fit two girls in his life? Not that he was complaining, but his focus on the paranormal was supposed to be his top priority.

The ravenette boy shook his head and helped the girl up. He dusted his coat off, trying to think of a response. Fortunately, Tak began to speak once more.

"Perhaps you are unsure of who to like." She eyed his confused expression. It lead her to continue. "While you have known (Name) longer, you are still figuring out where she stands in your life. Meanwhile, you've known me for a few weeks, yet you're interested in me."

She fiddled with her new necklace and smirked. "Deep down, apart of you wants both of us, but you can only choose one."

Before Dib can move away, Tak grabbed the collar of his lab coat and leaned her lips against his ear, causing a shiver to run down his spine.

"I'll be your mystery." She whispered seductively.

Dib's eyes widened as he clutched his head. Tak stepped away, glancing up at the clouds.

~☆~

Tak's glare shifted to her reflection on a mirror on the wall. All of her plans were coming along beautiful, like her. She cackled quietly to herself.

I owe it to you, Zim. You will suffer just as I had. Then, you will see how much of a superior invader I was meant to be.

~♡~

Oop. Tak ain't gonna back down.

In case you are confusion, Dib is under Tak's control because of her necklace; hivemind crystal. Like her canon version, Tak has a mind control device, but it only works on the dumb dumbs. In this story, the hivemind crystal works like that but only if the victim is close to the user.

He trying to be loyal to MC tho T-T he trying.

And with Mo Peep, think of Bird Box. The birds were able to sense disturbances. Why he didn't act this way with Zim? Because he's seen the alien as himself. But since Tak is disguised...our boi knows shit don't add up.

Fun fact: this chapter was inspired by Cinderella 3: A Twist In Time. When Dib's memory of (Name) was replaced with Tak, it's similar to the prince thinking he was dancing with the ugly step sister instead of Cinderella.

I'm 17 and that movie making me feel 71 😂😂