The Dentist

D

"Ahhhhhhhh! Deannaaaaaa... Go onnnnn! Just right there, babyyyyyy! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh, babyyyy! You're so goooood.... Ahhhhhh..."

I can hear Jema moaning.....

Just like that Jema! Just like that! Tell me how good I am.....

"Ahhhhhhhh, Deannaaaaaaa.... Fuuuuckkkkk... It feels sooo goooood, babyyyyy! It feels soooo fucking goooood! Babyyyyyy!!! Harder! Fuck me harder! Ahhhhhhhh.... Ahhhhhhhh...."

Oh my god, Jema! My libido is on high alert because of your moans and screams....

"Babyyyyyy! Ahhhhhhh just like that! Just like that! Faster, Deanna! Fasteeeeer! Oh my god! Ahhhh! Ahhhhh! Ahhhh, babyyyyy!!! Hardeeeeer! Ahhhhhh! Fasteeeerr! Deepeeer, babyyyyy! Ahhhhhh, Deannnaaaaa! Don't you dare, stop! Ahhhhhh! Fuck yoooouuuuu!!! I'm almost near!!! Ahhhhhhh! Don't stop! Ahhhhhh! I'm cumming! Ahhhhhh! I'm cumming, babyyyyyy! Ahhhhhh fasteeeeer... Ahhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh, DEANNAAAAAAAAA! Ahhhhhhhhh...."

And just like that! She spilled all her juices on my mouth and on my fingers! I tasted her again. I licked every drop of it! I even sucked her one more time just to be sure I missed nothing... She's so sweet, smells like cherry! It makes me insane, and wanted more and more of her...

I stood up, and sat on the stool beside the dental chair she's lying her back on, she's still in euphoria.

"You're so sweet, Jema, always!"

We're here again, in here dental clinic. She's a dentist and I once had my dental appointment here. My best friend, Pongs referred me here..

She sat up.. I guess, she has went down from euphoria. She's back.. She fixes her blouse and put on her undies and slacks again. She looks normal again. Funny! I'm not used seeing her with clothes on!

"And you did a great job down here again, Deanna." she said while brushing her hand to my shoulder down to my chest... Fuck!

"Round two, Jema?"

"Save that! Its past lunch time.. I need to attend to my patients na."

"You can make that sign na ganyan na lang.." I pointed to the sign on the door.

She turned it awhile ago 'The Dentist is out' ...

She's not out literally.. But, she's out of herself enjoying the seventh heaven!

"No, Deanna.. Next time! On your next appointment na lang." she stood up and walked to the door.

But, before she can turn the sign again, I grabbed her from her back...

"Heyyyy, Deanna, stop it.. I told you, next time na lang di ba."

I want more.. I cant help it.. I need to do this now..

"No, Jema! What's wrong with you.. I want you again.. We've been doing this for like 5 months na.. Simula ng maging patient mo ko. Come on, I'll be quick..." I'm still holding her tight..

"I said no, di ba.. Bitiw na okay.. Maya maya lang dadating na yung naka schedule na patient ko today." she's trying to get off of me, but I'm stronger..

"Are you gonna bail out of me? Before naman gustung gusto mo ah, nakaka ilang rounds pa nga tayo dito eh.." I'm trying to take off her slacks again...

"Stop it, Deanna! Stop it! Ayoko nga! I have patients nga sabi!" she pushed me...

Fuck you, Jema! Walang pwedeng tumanggi sakin, lalo ka na!

I stood up and grabbed her again! I pushed her on the dental chair...

"No one's allowed to turn me down, Jema! Not even you!"

I started taking off her clothes... She's trying to push me away, but to no avail... I want this, and no one's gonna stop me!

"Stop it Deanna! Stop! Tuloooooong!"

"Tumigil ka, Jema!" I covered her mouth with my palm...

But, fuck her! She bit me! And pushed me.

"Ahhhhhhhh! Shit!" I cursed in pain..

She ran towards the door, I'm quicker, and I had a grab of her again...

"Bitawan mo ko!" we're now on the floor..

"No! Kung ako sayo, I'll give in and enjoy the heaven again! You'll gonna love it again, Jema! Just like awhile ago.." I'm holding her tight

Her back is on top of me.. My left arms around her, holding her tight, my left leg fastening her lower body on the floor..

"You're a maniac!!! Bitawan mo ko! Tuloooooong!"

She's still trying to get off of me. You cant do that, Jema.. You dont know me! I get what I want.

"Shhhhh, Jema! You'll love it!"

I put my right hand under her pants... And started touching her agan..

Oh, god! This is paradise! So smooth! I can do this all day!!!

"Fuck you! Tuloooooong!" she's screaming..

Go on! Scream, Jema.. Later on, you're gonna scream my name again!

I'm thrusting her again! In and out... Oh god! I wanna taste her again. But, I cant do that.. She's not yet relaxed, she's still trying to get off of me...

I thrust her again and again until I felt that she's starting to feel it, she's starting to relax now. I can hear her heavy breathing again...

Just like that, Jema.. I know your weakness...

I loosen my hold of her.. She's now ready...

I started going on top of her, but still thrusting her down there..

Her eyes are closed... Breathing, heavily...

I started kissing her neck... To her collarbone... Down to her breast... Smells good here too... I'm moving down to her sweet spot...

Urrrgggghhhh! Here we go again! I started licking her... Its so sweet here, smells so good... I cant get enough of her!

I just lick and lick and suck her... I cant here any moans or sounds from Jema..

I can just hear her heaving breathing...

I finished doing her down... I got what I want and stood up..

She stood up too and took her clothes on. I can't see any reaction from her..

I face her and kiss her on the lips..

"I told you, you'll love it! Til our next appointment, Jema.. Be ready for more rounds." and I turned my back.

I walk towards the door...

Then, I heard her...

"You left this Deanna...."

As I turn around...

She pushed me hard and we landed on the floor...

"Jema! Jema! What's that?!" ohhhh god, I can see blood on my face...

What just happened...

"This is for you! Maniac!!!" she shouted..

She's holding a pointed, sharp tool... It looks familiar... I saw her using it before when she extracted my tooth, it looks like a scissors or something..

"Jema, get off of me!" I screamed.. I'm trying to push her but she's strong.

I can see blood oozing from somewhere..

I feel weak...

"Ahhhhh! This is for you!" she shouted...

And I saw the tool she's holding landed on my upper chest... I tried to push her...

But she just stab and stab and stab me, countless times...

I can't breathe....

Blood spouted out my mouth...

Everything started to get blurred...

"Jemaaaaaa...."