2020

J

Hi, this message won't contain any question or anything for you to be obliged to reply or anything.

We just got few more minutes, a year ending, 2019 is ending, but it is somehow different, a DECADE is ending.

And I don't want to end this decade without looking back, without sorting things out or without patching things up a little bit with few people that had a great impact and huge contribution in my life for the ending decade.

You're one of those few people..

Hello, J.. I just wanna thank you for everything. Thank you for being part of my life in this ending decade.

I'm not mad at all and I fully understand now what transpired between us before and I know that was one of the hardest and painful decision you've made, and I'm really really sorry for that.

I'm perfectly fine now, and I hope there's no guilt stuff left in you because of the decision you've made before. I have forgiven you and myself a long time ago. It was no one's fault, I guess.

You taught me a lot of lessons in life and it made me stronger, capable and eager.. I'm a better person now..

I wish you all the best in life.

God bless and good bye for the last time.

PS

You don't need to reply in this message. Its better that way. Thank you. Happy new year.

D
.
.
.
2 years ago, Deanna and I broke up, I broke up with her. She cut all her connections with me. She unfriended me in facebook, unfollowed me in instagram and twitter, etc.

And few minutes before 2020, I received a message from her..

She gave herself a gift---Acceptance.

She gave me a gift---Forgiveness.

----------

🙋

HAPPY FIRST DAY OF 2020!

How's your first day of the decade?