I'm No Doctor...But

Catalina's P.O.V

"You're crazy you know that. Did you not see Ailani's face. She was practically scared to death," Solomon was talking to me as he brought me to the top floor, laying me down on a comfortable bed. "You can't go around saying crazy shit to people like that, Catalina."

I shook my head. I wasn't crazy. "You don't understand, I had a vision. And I saw her."

"Yeah and what did she do?" Solomon asked incredulously.

"She healed me, although it wasn't necessarily me she healed. It was as if I was in the body of a different person."

"Sounds like you had a vision in the perspective of someone else." Solomon shrugged his shoulders and sat in a chair opposite me. He doesn't really like the fact that I have visions. It's hard for him to understand sometimes.

"She was French."

"Who was French, Catalina?" Solomon questioned, exhaustion laced in his voice.

"Ailani- no the girl that looked like Ailani."

"You don't reckon she was the other Human Luna. The one the legend is about?" He was starting to get more interested now, but his face spoke of boredom.

"That would make sense," I agreed. My head was still hurting, but I knew that Solomon had a point. "I want to see the Book."

Solomon's eyes bugged out of his head. "You're not allowed to. No one is allowed to."

"I need to see it Solomon, I think Ailani may have powers,-"

"What has Ailani done to make you assume she has powers?" Solomon said standing up and sitting on the bed. "She is human. She may be a Luna, but she is still human. If she has any supernatural powers, then it is because she is Adrian's mate."

I shook my head and sat back into the bed. If Ailani doesn't have healing powers, then my vision makes no sense.

"Look, Catalina, you need to sleep. You look exhausted." Solomon made me lay my head down on the pillow underneath me. I closed my eyes and waited until he left the room.

"I'm getting that fucking Book."

*************

Adrian's P.O.V

"Brother, can I speak to you for a second." Solomon came back from upstairs and gestured for me to take a walk with him.

"Yeah, sure," I said reluctantly. I didn't want to leave my pack members on their own, both the dead ones and survivors.

"Marcus, I need all of these bodies removed from the pack house as soon as possible."

"Yes Alpha," Marcus said as I left the room.

"What's the matter Solomon?" I huffed.

"Catalina had a vision. She keeps saying that Ailani has healing powers."

I grinned at the thought, something about Ailani with powers makes my wolf howl in delight. It wasn't possible though. Shame.

"She may be my mate, but she has no powers, she is still a human." I said.

"That's what I told her, but believe me, she's certain that she has powers." Solomon said walking and shaking his head is disagreement. "She said that in her vision, a French lady that looked the spitting image of Ailani, was healing her."

I stopped in my tracks. "What do you mean the spitting image of Ailani?"

"She said that the lady was a bit older, but was definitely Ailani's look-alike. Maybe she-."