A Night of Success - Part One

Jack's P.O.V

"Do you think we should wait up for Ailani? I'm kind of tired, but I don't mind watching TV until she gets back." 

I shook my head at Katie's suggestion, holding the door open for her. "Nah, she's probably having hot sex somewhere on the upper floor,  I won't be able to look her in the face when she gets here. At least not until she's had a shower."

Katie paused and then agreed with me, "I suppose." 

"Besides, Spanish TV sucks." 

Ailani's P.O.V

"I think I should get back to the guys," I said, brushing my clothes down. 

Adrian growled lowly, but said nothing. 

"So, you're not going to say anything? Not even an apology?" I was gobsmacked about the way he had just let his wolf try and take me like that. Rape. Rape I call it. And I don't take that shit lightly. 

"I apologise, mi amor. But you provoked him." 

I scoffed. "First of all, an apology is not an apology if you include 'but' in the sentence. Second, I did not provoke your wolf at all." I was shouting now. "You. Lost. Control." 

Adrian's eyes glowed and the growl he made before resurfaced but with more strength. "Ailani. I am not human. My ways are different from your ways. You are my mate, and that's all my wolf cares about. You belong to me, and at the moment you put yourself in a dangerous position by choosing not to mate with me now."

I stood there, looking down at Adrian who was calmly sitting on the blanket, looking up. 

"When a wolf finds his mate, they bond as quickly as possible. The same is with werewolves. If I do not mate with you, the other males will see my leadership as weak; and some will even try to claim you as their own." When he said this, he eyes darkened with anger, so dark that I had to step back a little just to be out of his reach. 

"You move away from me, mi amor." He said lowly. 

"You're scaring me Adrian. Something in you has changed. You never used to be this abrasive." 

"I need to mate with you-."

"You've already fucking said that, like, ten times already!."

"No. I am losing control because I need to mate with you. It has been too long since we first found each other. My wolf grows impatient. The more he waits, the more impatient he gets, and the more he starts to take over. When the human side of a werewolf does not do what they are supposed to do, the wolf will take over to make sure the job is done. If I were just a normal werewolf, then perhaps I could wait longer. But, an Alpha's wolf is strong, and it will take over quickly to make sure that the pack knows who is still in charge." 

"Why the rush," I mumbled. 

Adrian sighed and rubbed his large hands over his face in agony and frustration, while I stared at him thinking how God had made a man so sexy, that even when he was being annoying he was still hot. 

"You know why I rush. You said it yourself, I am acting differently to when I first met you. To get myself back in control, I need to have you." 

I couldn't stop the shiver of pleasure than ran through my core when he said he had to have me. And I couldn't show him that either. So I walked off, ignoring the growling that was coming from a very crazed wolf on the rooftop. 

**************

"I don't appreciate you walking away from me like that,  mi amor." 

"I don't appreciate you following me like that, so what now?" 

Adrian sighed in defeat, stopping in the middle of the hallway. "Where are you going?" 

"Back to my room," I turned to face him. "As romantic as your dinner was, it didn't really go as planned." 

Adrian stepped forward, an agonised expression on his face. "I would prefer it if you slept next to me." His voice was strained with a tint of anger. 

"What so you can take me in my sleep," I turned away. "No thanks." 

I listened out for more footsteps to see if he was following me again, but heard nothing. I glanced behind me slightly and saw Adrian walking away, his shoulders slumped in defeat, hands balled into fists, as if willing himself not to do anything crazy. 

Yes, a part of me was only making him wait for the fun of it; there was a major part of me that wanted Adrian more than anything. But there was another part that wasn't ready yet, or scared. Seeing him like that made my heart clench, all I wanted to do was run to him. The voice inside my head that helped me find him before was gone now, and I couldn't tell for sure, but I felt the power that had once surged through me start to slowly drain away. Something inside me felt like I was losing him. 

"Wait," I called, jogging slowly over to him. 

He paused and whipped around in a split second, eyes still downcast, as if he was afraid to look me in the face. "Mi amor, it's okay if you don't want t-." 

Before he could finish I kissed him, gently. He tried to suppress the groan that was aching for release, but when my tongue licked his bottom lip he didn't hide anything from me. He growled in content and pushed me roughly against the wall. This time his possessiveness didn't make me want to run. Our lips moved against each other in perfect harmony, I let him dominate mine, allowing him to roam his hands all over my body. My hands found their way to his torso, and I couldn't help but chuckle at the moan Adrian let out as I dragged my fingernails lightly over his stomach, stopping mischievously at the waistband of his joggers. 

"Mi amor-,"

"Sssh." 

Adrian moaned again, and forcefully turned me, so my front was against the wall, pressing himself into me with an earnest need. He lifted my hair up with one hand, planting gentle kisses on my neck. I sighed when I felt his teeth pinch my skin ever so slightly, and smiled when he chuckled at my response. Closing my eyes, I let him touch me, and suddenly felt his excitement growing. I froze slightly, making sure he did not sense the tension in me, but allowed him to continue caressing me from behind. It felt natural to push myself against him. I wanted to feel him just a bit more. 

When he froze. I didn't hide my fear.

"Adrian, I-." 

"Por favor." His voice was husky and gruff. I heard the plea in his tone, and couldn't help the tremble of desire that shot through me as he spoke. 

He stood there, one hand still holding my hair up, the other resting on my left breast. He didn't move from behind me, and the bulge in his trousers didn't disappear. He stopped in such a tempting position, but didn't move once. 

When the pause was too great, I felt him start to move his hand away from my chest. 

I don't know what came over me. Perhaps it was the lust that was steadily heating my flame of want. I shot my hand up and stopped him from moving, placing it gently back where it was. 

I heard him sigh quietly, as I pushed myself against him again, this time making it clear that I wanted to feel his, ermm... His girth? His member? His friend? Fuck I couldn't actually think straight anymore.

"Ailani," 

I sighed at the sound of voice coming from his mouth. It was covered with a hunger that made my hair stand on end. 

"Ailani, please come with me," 

"Where?" I asked stupidly. 

"To my room." 

I don't think I could have looked anymore like an idiot.