Chapter 14

Molly's POV

"Hey Molly!" Luke calls from somewhere down the hall. I make no move to get up. My older brother pokes his head into my room. He sees me curled up on my bed and his smile immediately fades away. "Molls, what's wrong?"

"Nothing," I reply, staring at the wall. I glance over in time to see him roll his eyes at me. Luke moves over to my bed, sitting on the edge beside my feet.

"Molls," he pushes, poking my arm, "Come on. I thought you had fun shopping earlier. Sierra said-"

"Calum didn't come," I blurt out, turning so I'm lying on my back. I cover my eyes with my hands, trying to stop myself from crying as my throat burns.

"Molly-"

"I know you said to just give him time to adjust, but what if he doesn't, Luke? What the hell do I do then?" He sighs softly before moving up to the top of my bed and laying down so he's beside me. I see him look at his phone, then put it away.

"Molly, what's really going on?"

"When I found out I was pregnant, I was so scared. I really didn't know if I wanted to keep her, and I seriously considered just getting an abortion. Calum was so excited though, and we'd been dating for a couple years, and I was a little excited, so I decided to keep her. But now, it doesn't look like he wants her or even wants to be involved. And I don't know what to do." I break down sobbing, "I based my decision to keep her mostly because of how excited he was to be a dad. I'm glad I kept her, and that I'm gonna have her, but I don't know how I'm gonna do this alone."

Luke wraps his arms around me, "Hey, who said anything about doing this alone? Even if Calum is being a dick at the moment, you've still got me, Sierra, Michael, Crystal, Ashton, and KayKay."

"I'm just scared," I cry, clinging to his shirt as I sob, "And Inferno isn't doing anything, and you guys are supposed to be leaving in a few months, and I don't know what to do. What do I do, Luke?" He just holds me, rubbing my back as I cry.

"Do you want me to talk to Calum?"

I violently shake my head no, "He'll just get mad at me again."

"Molls-"

"Don't you dare say anything to him."

"I won't. I promise." I nod and rest my head on his chest as I slowly start to drift off to sleep, exhausted by everything going on in my life.

Calum's POV

"Luke?" I frown as I open my door and spot him standing there, "What's up?"

"I just wanted to talk to you," Luke explains, "About Molly." My heart drops. Did something happen? He sees my face, "Nothing happened! She's fine!"

I nod, relieved, "So what's up?" Luke glances around before he moves into my house and slams the door shut, blocking the exit. "Luke?" His body erupts into flames. Fuck.

"Infern-" before I can finish my thought, he's slamming something into my head, and the world does dark.