Chapter 38

Molly's POV

"She has a lot of hair," Michael laughs, staring down at the sleeping baby in Calum's arms. He reaches over and runs his fingers through my daughter's soft hair.

"She's adorable," Sierra tells me. Crystal and KayKay nod in agreement.

"She's perfect," Calum agrees, sighing happily.

"Are you ever gonna let anyone else hold her, Cal?" Ashton whines, peering over my daughter.

"No."

"That's not fair! You literally get to take her home and hold her all the time," Michael argues.

"Have your own baby to hold," Calum retaliates.

I snort, "Shouldn't I be holding her then considering I'm the one who had her?"

"I'm the one who got you pregnant."

"Oh shit I forgot about that," I reply sarcastically, "I was just thinking about the eight months I was pregnant with her before I fucking died saving you all."

"There's only so much we're gonna let you use that excuse, Molly," Michael jokes, making me grin.

"Molly! Make him share the baby!" Ashton calls, stomping his foot down.

I sigh, "Calum." He groans, but passes our daughter over to Ashton, who grins. KayKay moves over so she's standing behind Ashton's chair, staring over his shoulder at the baby in her boyfriend's arms.

"So what's her name?" Crystal inquires, her eyes bright.

"I'm surprised you guys made it this long before asking," Calum jokes, moving up onto my bed beside me.

"It's been killing us. You're lucky you didn't tell Luke last night or we would've beat it out of him," Sierra states, only partially joking. Cal and I both look over to Luke, whose eyes are wide. He catches my eye and shakes his head no. I grin, unable to resist.

"Luke knew," I blurt out, my smile growing, "We told him last night."

"Fuck you Molly," Luke sighs.

"You lied?" Michael demands, making Luke wince. I giggle, leaning back against Calum's chest.

"I was sworn to secrecy!" He defends, "I wanted to tell you. Molly played the 'I died for your sins' card."

"I'm not Jesus."

"I thought it was the 'I died for y'all's asses' card?" Calum pipes up, "She gets the southern accent when she says it."

"Either way," Luke cuts in, his voice raised, "I was sworn to secrecy. They threatened to kill me if I told you. So, I'm really the victim here."

"Yeah that's great and all, but what's her name?" Ashton speaks up, making KayKay giggle. Everyone turns their attention back to Calum and I.

"Her name is Zara." I smile, deciding to end the teasing, "Zara Elise Hood."

"Oh that's so cute," Sierra coos, clutching her hands to her chest, "God I've got such bad baby fever."

"We can babysit Zara all you want sweetie," Luke cuts in.

"You don't know what you're missing, Luke," Calum chuckles, "It's the best feeling in the world. I wouldn't trade her for anything." I lean over and kiss him.

"Yeah okay. Stop being such a fucking sap, and give us back Calum," Michael teases, making me giggle.

"Hilarious," Calum snarks, smiling sarcastically at Mikey, "You just wait until you have kids one day."