Chapter 42

Molly's POV

"Mmm," Calum mumbles against my lips as my fingers run through his now very short hair, "Where's Zara?"

"Luke and Sierra wanted to take her out with them on their walk. They won't be home for about an hour," I answer, wrapping my legs around his waist.

Calum grins, "Oh so we have plenty of time." I grin and reconnect our lips, moaning softly as he squeezes my ass. He reaches down and pulls my shirt up. We break apart momentarily, so my shirt can leave my body. He tosses it to my bedroom floor then goes back to kissing me. We get interrupted a minute later by the front door opening and closing. Calum and I pause, both of us frowning.

"Molly? Luke?" Someone calls. I groan softly, letting go of Calum's body.

"Your mum?" He asks, his voice quiet.

I nod, "I guess they caught an early flight and decided to surprise Luke and I."

"So I guess that means we'll just have to wait until later," he teases, sitting up.

I shake my head no, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him back down towards me, "If we're quiet, they won't know that we're even up here. Besides, the door's locked. What are they gonna do?"

"Molly, I'm not gonna have sex with you while your parents and two out of three of your older brothers are downstairs." I groan in annoyance while he laughs at my reaction. I move my arms and Calum sits back before scooting over beside me. I sit up and lean against his body. Calum wraps an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. He leans down and kisses the top of my head. I sigh contently, wrapping my arms around his torso.

"I love you," I say softly, smiling up at him.

Calum grins down at me, "I love you too, Molly. So, so much."

"We should probably head downstairs," I sigh, "Unless you've changed your mind..."

"Stop using me for my body," he giggles.

"Oh please," I laugh, crawling off of my bed, "Your body is the last thing I'm using you for." Calum's jaw drops in shock at my words. He reaches over and grabs my hips, pulling me backwards onto his lap. His fingers dig into my sides, tickling me. I giggle loudly, my body flailing as I try to escape.

"Take it back," he commands, "I know you're just trying to seduce me, Molly." I laugh louder, refusing to admit defeat. Calum gives up a few minutes later, letting go of my body. I roll off of his lap and onto the matress. Calum hovers over top of me, just staring at me with a goofy smile on his face.

"What?" I ask, looking up at him.

"I'm so fucking lucky," he sighs happily, "I get to spend the rest of my life with you." I swallow the lump forming in my throat.

"You're so cheesey," I giggle, my face heating up due to his words. Calum just smiles and kisses me. My heart races as we make out again.

"Molly?" Jack knocks on my bedroom door. Calum pulls his lips off of mine, sending me a sympathetic smile.

"Yeah?" I call, trying to mask the annoyance in my voice.

"Is Calum in there with you?"

I glance over at my fiance, whose body is hovering over mine, only clothed in boxer shorts, "Yeah?"

"Got it. See you in a bit," Jack calls. I hear his foot steps as he rushes down the hallway towards the staircase. "She's busy at the moment, mum! She's right in the middle of doing someone. I mean something!"

"Great," Calum mutters, grabbing his shirt off of my bedroom floor, "Now your family thinks we're up here screwing."

"We have a child together, honey. It's not like they don't know that already." I pull my shirt over my head and reach for my pants. We both finish getting dressed, then head downstairs to meet my family.