Chapter 15

Molly's POV

"Molly please don't scare him," Felix begs me, "I'm asking as both your best friend and the person who has known about your powers the longest and has kept that secret-"

"My dead twin sister knew about my powers first," I remind Felix, trying to hide my amused smirk, "and the entire world knows about my powers."

"But I kept the secret when it still was a secret," he argues, making me laugh. Felix groans, his leg bouncing up and down nervously.

"You're really into this guy, aren't you?" I smile. He nods, biting his lip. Suddenly, he jumps to his feet.

"He's coming," Felix hisses at me, "Mitchell's coming. Get up!" I roll my eyes but stand to greet his boyfriend. The tallish boy stops beside Felix, a bright smile on his face. I watch as he leans over and kisses my best friend's cheek, making his entire face turn bright red. A smile overtakes my features.

"Molly," Felix squeaks out, "This is Mitchell. Mitchell, this is my best friend, Molly Hemmings."

Mitchell reaches over and shakes my hand, "It's so good to finally meet you, Molly. Felix never stops talking about you."

"Same for you," I joke, making Felix send me a death glare. Mitchell just laughs as we all sit down. "I can't believe he's finally let me meet you."

Mitchell laughs, "I was just about to say the same thing. I've been bugging Felix to let me meet you for months. Not because you're Psyche or anything!" He assures me, "Just because you're his best friend and mean so much to him."

"Aw Felix," I tease, "I mean so much to you?" He slams his head down into the table, his face bright red. Mitchell and I giggle loudly.

"This was a mistake," Felix jokes, picking his head up momentarily. Mitchell just rubs his back, try to soothe him. My phone buzzes in my pocket. Not Psyche stuff, I silently wish as I pull it out. Luke. I let out a sigh of relief as I open the message.

Molly can we talk? It's about Calum....

What the fuck did you do, Lucas?
When do you want to talk?
I'm not happy with you

Now?

I can't really talk now. I'm out with Felix and his boyfriend.

Once you're done with that?

Yeah I guess. I swear to God, if you put your nose in my relationship and fucked it up so help me-

See you later Molls

"Everything alright Molly?" Felix asks me softly, a frown plastered on his face. Mitchell is watching me as well. His hand is intertwined with Felix's on top of the table, making my heart ache.

"Yeah," I mutter, shoving my phone back into my pocket, "I'm good. Luke just wants to talk to me later."

"I'm gonna go get a coffee. Felix, Molly, do either of you want anything?" Mitchell asks, standing up. We both shake our heads no. He leaves. Felix immediately moves across the table to sit beside me.

"Molly what's up? For real?"

"Nothing," I lie, "I'm good. Mitchell's great, Felix."

"Calum?"

"Felix-" I warn, "really, I'm fine. This day is for you to introduce me to Mitchell and me to get to know him. I'm fine. I promise."

He nods slowly, "Fine. But I'm here when you're ready to talk about it." I nod and force a smile onto my face.