Chapter 22

Molly's POV

"How was your sonogram?" Felix inquires, sipping on his milkshake.

"Alright. They didn't see anything wrong and said she looks healthy," I elaborate, picking at my own Blizzard, "But then again, they don't really know what to be looking for with a possible super baby so..."

"Did Calum go?"

I snort, "That's fucking hilarious. No, Luke went with me. Calum sent me some nasty texts basically saying he couldn't deal with this today, that he didn't want to go, and that it doesn't matter if he misses one sonogram because our daughter will never know the difference."

"What a dick," Felix complains, making a face, "But Molly, are you really sure this is Calum? It doesn't sound like him."

"I know," I agree, "But he's answered every question I've asked him correctly. Inferno wouldn't know that stuff. As much as I don't want it to be him, I don't understand how it couldn't be. Anyways, how's Mitchell?"

Felix's cheeks turn bright red, "I, uh, he's good. I'm good. We're good."

"Didn't he spend the night at your house last night?"

Felix's neck turns the same shade as his face, "I, uh, we, um, how'd you know?"

"He was on your Snapchat story."

His eyes grow wide as he scrambles to pull his phone out, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! That was only supposed to go to him. I'm gonna cry."

I laugh softly, "It's a cute picture, Felix. Besides, you both are covered and everything."

"I'm gonna cry," he repeats, frantically tapping, "Wait you said it was cute? Really?"

"Yeah. I-" My phone buzzes in my pocket. I groan and pull it out of my pocket, "Hey give me a sec. Luke just texted." Felix nods as I glance down at my phone. I unlock it and click on the bee message.

Can you come downstairs? Sierra and I are bored and want to watch the Bachelor but don't want to watch it without you

I'm not home. And you better fucking not watch it without me. Put on HGTV and make out or something

"What did he want?" Felix questions, tossing his empty milkshake cup into the trashcan beside him.

"He wanted me to watch The Bachelor with him and Sierra because they're bored. Do you want this? I feel sick."

"Gee thanks," he replies sarcastically, "Give me the Blizzard contaminated with your germs."

"Pregnancy sick, dumbass," I laugh, unlocking my phone again, "Not so..." I trail off as I read Luke's new message.

What do you mean you're not home?
You literally just walked upstairs past Sierra and I like five minutes ago?!?!?

That wasn't me. I'll be home in a few minutes.

"Molly?"

"I've got to go. Inferno is disguised as me at my house."

"Do you want me to-"

"No," I cut in, shoving my phone in my back pocket, "I'll text you later." I feel his eyes on me as I hurriedly run around the side of the building for super speeding back to my house. I come to a stop behind the couch, scaring Sierra and Luke.

"Molly?" Sierra asks, "What's going on? I thought you were upstairs?"

I shake my head no, "That's Inferno. Luke, call up and ask if the fake Molly wants to watch TV."

"How do we know you're the real Molly?"

Blue energy starts to swirl around my body, "Satisfied?"

"Yeah, uh, Molly!" Luke calls, his leg bouncing up and down anxiously.

"Yeah?" A voice nearly identical to my own shouts from upstairs.

"Wanna watch The Bachelor?"

"Sure! I'll be down in a sec."

"Take Petunia and go in the kitchen," I instruct, still ducking down behind the couch. Sierra nods and grabs her collar, pulling Petunia into the kitchen.

"Be careful, Molls," Luke pleads. I nod, watching as he disappears around the corner with Sierra. I pop up and lean against the back of the couch, waiting.

"Sorry it took me a min- ah," Inferno notes, a evil smile appearing on his face, which is currently disguised as my own, "You caught me, Molly. Now what?" I stare at my own face, kind of creeped out.

"I beat you," I answer, slowly stalking closer, "and then I take you to jail where you'll rot forever."

"That doesn't sound like very much fun. I think I'll just kill you instead." Inferno lunges at me. I quickly move to the side, and Inferno falls to the ground. I leap on top of him, pinning his arms to the floor.

"Give it up, Ryans," I snarl, pushing his face into the ground, "I won. Again."

"Think again, Psyche," he laughs. His body erupts into flames, sending me flying backwards into the couch. I fall forward onto the ground, my body burning. I glance up in time to see Inferno disappear in a wall of flames.

"Fuck!" I scream, smacking my hand against the floor as Luke and Sierra come running over to me.

Calum's POV

A loud noise outside of the room I'm being kept in brings me back from my thoughts. I watch the door, waiting for Inferno to come barging in. He doesn't. Molly does. My heart races as I spot her. I open my mouth to call out, but before I can, her body erupts into flames, revealing Inferno. I feel sick. Inferno glances over and sees the pained expression on my face before bursting into laughter.

"She's not coming for you, Calum," he chides as he walks past me, "She hates you." He walks into the next room over.

"I don't believe you!" I scream. But to avail. He doesn't hear me. I lower my head and cry softly, exhausted.