2

You were really nervous, truthfully you didn't look at anyone while introducing, just looking straight staring at the lockers at the back.

"I think it'll be good if you sit next to Samuel" she said as you look at her. "Yes, you may sit next to him, there, at the third" she continued as the girls were whining. You thank her as you make your way to the boy.

"Hi" you said and sit down next to him.

"Hello, I'm Kim Samuel, nice to meet you"

"Yes, nice to meet you too, I'm Samantha"

You were kinda happy that she let you sit next to someone who looked like a foreigner or he might not be but just someone who doesn't look full Korean. Classes were starting in no time.

You like how classes are going in Korea but at same time, confusing. You find it tough sometimes as explanations are done with Korean English. Though the English part is more than 80% it was still hard for you. You listen hard to every explanations as you list down the important points and make notes at the same time.

Second class was math, you were kinda nervous since math could be tough if how you studied before is not same on how they're studying here. Luckily what they're studying now was what you've already learnt in Brooklyn, you knew that this is a huge advantage for you and more confident since math is really scoring.

Time passed. You were confused now. As students are going out you guess if it's lunch break or not.

"Samantha, it's lunch break, let's go" Samuel said to you.

"Okay hold up" you replied putting your books in your bag.

You walk with Samuel to the cafeteria, everyone was starting at you and whisper, mostly girls. You take a glance at Samuel.

This guy must be popular.

After taking your food at the counter, you followed Samuel to the tables, you sat down facing each other.

"Do we have people joining us?" You asked him.

"I guess, No, my friends are absent today" he replied.

"Okay"

"Enjoy your food"

"You too"

Chopsticks. You didn't know how to use them. Spoons, forks and knives were the only materials you used for eating, even Asian foods. A spoon was provided as you hold it. Now you're starting to feel nervous. You have read and heard that spoons provided on Korean tables are used for only having rice and soup and are not for side dishes as it was only supposed to take with chopsticks.

(A/N : I don't know if I read it correctly or not though 😂)

You have your rice and soup once. You look at your side dishes, they look so good but. You take another spoon of rice, before you lift it up to your mouth, Samuel take a sausage from your tray, putting on your spoon, on top of the rice. You look at him as he was smiling.

"Struggling with chopsticks?" He asked.

"Yes" you replied nervously.

"Have your side dishes with your spoon, it's okay around me"

"Okay, thanks"

Now, you eat whatever you want. Your first time having Korean dish, amazing. It didn't took you much time to finish it. After lunch, you both sit outside at a bench with snacks. You hesitated but...

"Can I know who used to be the top student?" You asked him.

"Top student? She's from her homeroom, she's superb you know, 100% nerd but a little bit of a bitchy type she always secured 999 out of 1000"

"She never secured 1000?"

"Yes solid 1000 is like impossible"

Impossible? There's nothing impossible.