35

10:43 a.m

You've worn your dress having a puffy short sleeves and long just above your knees. You tie your hair high up and curl the ends long enough to touch your elbows. After doing your light make up, you grab your white hand bag and silver high heels  around two and a half inches. You walk down and wear your shoes.

"Mom, am I dressed way too formal?" You asked your mom who's been staring you with a big smile.

"Not at all. Where are you going?" She replied.

"Somewhere" you glance at her as you smirk.

"A date?"

"Semi?"

"With Kai, is it?" She asked as she smile.

"Don't try to make me blush. I don't wanna look nervous, mom"

"Okay, okay. Have fun"

The door bell rang.

"Okay, I'm going"

You open the door revealing Kai smiling brightly.

"Hi, you look beautiful" he said as you smile blushyly.

"You look really good too"

He was in a semi formal clothes which makes you both really matching.

"So, where are we going?" You asked him.

"Sight seeing around the neighborhood for today?"

"Okay, that sounds nice"

+++

First of all, you went to dongdaemun. Not to shop but look around. The place is huge and nice. Sure makes you know abt Kai more, what he likes and what similarities you have.

(A/N : just wanna keep it fun)

-

-

After minutes, you headed out. There was a platformoutside and many people gathered and it's loud.

"Shall we check it out?" Kai asked as you nod and you both walk towards it.

And there was a huge writing 'DANCE OUT'

"Come dance and win a set of plushies and a big one"

(A/N : I could not come up with a better prize 😌)

You take a look at the prize. The big one is a white bear and is hella cute. While the set ones are smaller but no character in particular but different colors - baby pink, mint, sky blue and peach.

"They're so cute" you high key said it with a dolphin voice.

"Do you want it?" Kai asked

"Yes" you quickly answered but "No, no, I mean. You don't need to compete, we can buy it at stores"

"No, I want to win it for you" he said and smile.

He gave his name to the announcer. In awhile, they start the competition. The other contestants were quite decent and you're just hoping that Kai is good. You don't even know if he could dance or not. And it's finally Kai's turn.

"Ler us all welcome, Huening Kai"* the announcer exclaimed as he come out. Even before he dance or a song is played, the crowds went wild.

Wow. Fingers crossed.

*Music starts*

Your eyes widened as your jaw literally dropped.

"Oh my goodness, he's so handsome!" The girls next to you were shouting.

"I know right? He's classmates with my cousin"

"Really? How's he like?"

"Extremely popular"

"Mind asking help from your cousin for me?"

"I don't know, we'll talk to her later"

"Guys, we should talk to him after this instead"

"That's good too"

You look at them as they look at you with some glaring.

"He's my boyfriend"

***

Hey guys? Wassup?

How's the weather at your state or country? It usually rains at our state, idk abt other states but whatever, I hate it 😂