30

The next whole day, you were just staying at home alone as your mom need to go to her work. You just sat and lay down on the couch, watching movies, cartoons, while eating and texting with your friends.

You don't know why but wanted to disturb Kai and Samuel during their classes but you feel that it's kinda rude so you didn't do it. Yet they both texted you during recess and lunch break.

Kai literally told you that he copied math notes for you because they were learning a new chapter and he was afraid that you might not know how to solve them although he knows that you're very bright in math.

You wondered what chapter they did, there were still many that isn't done yet and the teacher is not teaching it chapter by chapter.

Anyway, I'm having a leave, I need to stop thinking about school and studies. Yes, I love doing nothing. Well, still it's biology, I'm making carbon dioxide endlessly. Ughh, that's so basic, everyone is doing it right now too.

+++

Your mom came home early because she thought that you might be lonely, which you are not, she bought some tacos and burritos as you couldn't be more happier.

You spend the afternoon with your mom just talking about small things in life.

Your phone buzzed as you quickly look at it because school has over for the day.

Kai : I just reached home. I'll come soon.

What should I say?

Me : No. I'll come instead, you copied it for me and it's not nice for me to let you deliver it 😌

Kai : okay then

-

"Mom, I'm going at Kai's house" you said as you get up.

"Now? It's not even the time to date." She chuckled.

"We're Not dating what the hell mom?"

"Okay, okay, come back soon"

"Yup" you replied as you walk out.

You Kinda felt nervous all of the sudden yet you press the doorbell.

"Coming" you heard Kai's voice as your heart started to pound faster.

He opened the door with a smile.

"Hi" he greeted.

"Hey. Your mom isn't home?"

"Yeah, she went to a funeral"

"Ah, I see"

"Come in"

You walk in as he close the door.

"If you don't mind, I have a question in English and I..."

You knew he's asking for a help.

"Sure" you replied.

"Okay. In my room okay? Is that fine?"

"Yeah. I guess"

He leaded up to his room as you follow him silently. There was a nice siting area on the second floor. He walked to the right, and opened his door. You both walk in.

It's your first time walking inside a boy's room and yes, Kai was also the one who first walked inside your room.

Is this really a boy's room? So clean and very white. Their house is literally white istg, every floor and room. And the smell. It's his smell all over his room, fresh and sweet.

***

I literally don't know what tHis chapter will lead, I went out of my written ones and I'm thinking while typing, which is kinda tough 😂😂

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it.

Vote and comment 🎀✨

Today, I just finished having an exam on the two language subjects I took and the other 3 subjects are so hard now 🤧🤧 I hate studying ughhh.

Happy birthday to Jeongin 💕

Foreigner || Huening Kai ✓ जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें