25

You slowly look back to Samuel as you both continue to chat.

You could feel the heat inside you, you were not sure what it was.

Embarrassment or guilt?

In no time. Classes are starting. First period was not much as your teacher let y'all study for your tests today. Lots of pressure you can feel as everyone literally study.

+++

It was recess, you insist to study as Samuel went out with Jisung.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey" you heard a voice as you look up seeing Taehyun coming to you.

"Hey" you greeted back. "How may I help?" You continued.

"I forgot some formulaes" he said lowly with blush and embarrassment.

"Haha. Here take this" you said giving your pad book as he eagerly took it and look at it.

"Thanks mate. If I forget again, may I ask for your book again?" He asked giving you back.

"Sure. Anytime" you replied as he smile and walk away.

"Yo. Done with your studies?" Samuel came back and asked you as he sat down.

"Yeah. I guess. What's up?" You replied as you put your books away and turn to him.

"Not much. Essay test, guess what? Next period."

"What the, that is not 'not much' dude!"

"Hehe it is though. Only 5 mins left and no time to study anymore."

"Geez. True that though"

+++

Fourth period over. I.e essay test over. Viz. Lunch break.

You walk out with Samuel as you both wait for Jisung outside. While you both were talking and laughing, Kai and Taehyun came out as you stopped awkwardly.

"Samantha, thanks for last night. I did really well. I owe you something. I'll treat you lunch. Come with us" Taehyun said to you as you don't know what to say.

"Um. You know, it's nothing. You don't have to buy me lunch. It's totally fine" you resist him with your hands awkwardly.

"That's rude. My offer is what everyone wants. Come on" he insisted.

You look at Kai who stared at you like always, with a friendly and kind look, which makes you more guilty.

"Uh, ok then, Sam, I'll just go with them, okay? I'll be back" you said to Samuel who is already standing with Jisung, smiling at you.

"Okay. We'll catch up later" Samuel replied as you walk away with Kai and Taehyun.

You gazed around for Chae Soyeon. You're not scared but you don't want her to humiliate you in front of others.

Please God. Stay with me.

***

Hey guys, a long chapter btw 😆 hope you enjoyed it ✨✨

Thanks for 1k btw ❤ thank y'all so much. Please keep on supporting 🎀✨