19

You woke up really early in the morning. You take a shower, get dressed for school, pack your bag and went down to have breakfast. One fried egg, bacons, a bun and a cup of coffee. As simple as can be.

After everything's done, you walk out with your mom and into the car as your mom starts to drive towards your school.

"Wouldn't it be very early for you?" Your mom asked

"It's fine. I can read books"

+++

You walk inside the school building. Plenty had reached. You walk inside your homeroom and walk out again for the restroom.

You walk in and stare yourself in the mirror, making your hair. Girls were coming in and out as you don't pay much attention.

"Hey you blonde girl"

You rolled your eyes and turn your head towards where the voice came.

"Hi there you second ranker" you replies seeing Chae Soyeon and another three girls from your homeroom standing by the room.

"What do you want?" You asked her as she threw her phone towards you at the wall.

"Who in earth do you think you are to get near Kai!?" She yelled stuttering. She's so angry that she couldn't talk properly.

You just looked at her, confused.

"Listen up. I don't care if you're friends with him or an acquaintance or whatsoever, just stay away from them and get out of my way" she said slowly walking towards you.

"WHy should I?" You asked.

"The reason?! Because I hate you and I like Kai so just fucking stay away from from him!!!... Remember, you're nothing here. Look at you, no one wants a tan girl. You might look hot to the guys but you're nothing compared to us. You might topped one test but not other tests anymore... Keep in mind, you don't have a chance and Kai will never like a girl like you" she slowly moved towards you and grabbed your hair.

"Are you clear? You won't want to see your parents cry, right? So, do what u say. Fuck off from them. You're nothing but a blonde, tan and a girl with blur eyes" she warned you making her grip tighter as your eyes are filled with tears because of the pain.

She let go of your hair as you glared at her.

"Sweetheart, you're nothing but a foreigner. Don't forget that" she said and walk out with her friends.

What did I do? Why am I always bullied?

You ran out, tears falling from your eyes and head to the library and hid somewhere you could not be seen directly.

You badly wanna go home but you can't walk out like this anymore.

What she said doesn't hurt you at all but the thing that hurt you is that when she told you that you didn't have a chance and that Kai will never like a girl like you.

Of course, he wouldn't. I never hope he would.

You wipe your tears rolling down on your cheeks. You stare yourself at your phone screen.

This wouldn't had happened if we didn't move to Seoul. I hate thus place where I'm an outcast. Well, it's true though. I'm just an outsider. There isn't any Asian blood in my body. No matter how long I'll live here, I'm only a foreigner to the natives.

***

A short and not that interesting one 😅✨

But yayy, my winter vacation starts from tomorrow and I might be able to update often 🎀🌻