9

You reached back to your locality. You both went in their house, their house is really clean and very white. You both proceed to the living room and sat down on the white couch.

"Do you want water?" He asked you.

"Um, yes" you smiled as he stood up and walk to the kitchen.

The door bell rang as you stare at it. Huening Kai came out, gave you a cup of water and walk to the door. He opened it.

"Huening-ah, our wifi broke, I have a movie to watch, let's watch it on your TV, I brought snacks" *

(A/N : * means that the conversation is done in Hangul)

You heard that and understood a bit. Then Huening Kai came in the living room with a tall guy. He was shocked to see you as you looked at him confusingly.

"Isn't she-?" * He asked Kai as he nod.

"Are you dating?!" * The guy asked Kai loudly. And yes, you understand that.

"Of course not. We're neighbors and we're having dinner together" * Kai replied him.

"You lucky bird" * the guy said to Kai as they both came to you.

"He's my friend" Kai said to you.

"Oh hi, nice to meet you" you stood up and greet the tall guy.

"Nice meeting you in person. Choi Soobin." He handed out his hand.

"Samantha Parker" you replied and shook hands with him.

You all sat down. Kai to your right and Soobin to your left. You feel small sitting between them. Then Huening Kai turned on the TV.

"Oh by the way, I'm your senior at school" Soobin said to you.

"Oh really? We're going at the same school?" You asked him

"Yes, dint you know us?" He asked you.

"No" you replied and lightly shook your head.

"Oh I see, you'll slowly get to know-" before he finished. "Hyung" Huening Kai interrupt him. You felt as if he's trying to stop Soobin intentionally.

Soobin responded him with a hum.

"Here" Heuning Kai handed him the remote control, as Soobin worked with it. You all stay in silence as your phone buzzed, you looked at it. It's your friend from Brooklyn asking you about your new school.

-

Maria : Do you know this guy ?

Maria :

Isn't this Soobin

Isn't this Soobin...?

Me : How do you know him ?

Maria : you know him?

Me : ig?

Maria : he's very popular on Instagram !!

Me : really?

Maria : Yush. And his friends... Group of angels, gtg stalk him, bye

Me : mmkay

-

You took a glance at Soobin, then Huening Kai and even Samuel came in your mind.

What the actual heck!! Why are these popular boys surrounding me?!