7

"What? Really? I didn't notice that" you asked out of shocked.

"Ish, Sam's not the type of person who tries to know everyone" your mom said to his mom

"That's okay, but now, you've known each other so you both can be friends?" His mom said.

"Yes sure, they will be" your mom replied.

It's time for lunch now. Your mom decided having lunch at the balcony, she had already put everything there, you all walk out and sit down, it's a round glass table, across you, Huening Kai was sitting. Your mom's putting out the pie to a tray.

"It's Sam's favorite. Chocolate ice cream pie" you mom said as you smile ear to ear.

+++

After you had your lunch, you're doing the dishes as the three are having tea outside. Then, Huening Kai cane in,

"May I know where the toilet is?" He asked you.

"Oh yeah, it's there" you pointed it.

"Okay thanks" he replied as he walk off to the toilet.

You're done and you walk out again, sat down next to your mom, touching your phone, listening to their chat. In awhile Huening Kai came back.

"Have you gone shopping for today?" Your mom asked her

"No, I haven't, have you?"

"I haven't either"

"Why don't we go together?"

"That's great, let's go"

"Kai, you promised to come with me right?" His mom asked him as he nod.

"Sam, you should come along too" your mom said to you as you frown, not wanting to go.

"You said that you don't understand about this country and now you're learning, I don't want you to nag at me again"

"Okay then" you replied.

You all went out from your house and start walking, you walk next to your mom looKing around. You find it quite nice to walk around the neighborhood since it's your first time going out for a walk. You took pictures and Send them to your best friend in Brooklyn. After a long walk, you reached the super mart. It's really huge.

"Let's do it this way, you both may go where you want and we'll just go get the groceries ?" Kai's mom suggested.

"That'll be good for Sam, but make sure you stick next to Kai okay? You might get lost" your mom warned you.

"Yes, sure" you replied her.

"Okay then we'll go, let's meet here again" they said and left.

It started to get so quiet.

"Do you have anywhere you'd like to go?" He asked you.

"Not actually, you may lead" you replied him with a smile. He nod as you both started  to walk.

"Do you speak Hangul?" He asked.

"No, I'm still learning it"

"Okay, I hope you learn it soon, it's important in school"

"Why?"

"I don't know, girls are bad-mouthing a lot in Hangul, it'll be uncomfortable if you can't understand it"

"Ahh, okay"

You're just walking around and looking around. Unexpectedly, you saw Samuel. He saw you too as you wave your hand at him. You stopped Huening Kai as you both stand.

"Hey Sam!" You called.

"Wassup girl!" He approached you both.

"I didn't expect to see you" he continued.

"Neither do I" you replied.

"Hey Huening Kai" Samuel turned to him.

"Hi Samuel" Kai simply replied.

"Are you two dating? Whoa!! Huening Kai, you're so fast" Samuel started teasing you both.

***