34

As soon as the door bell rings, you walk out of your room.

"I will mom. You don't need to come out, it's Kai"

You walk down nervously not knowing what to expect. You open the door seeing him. You walk out instead so that your mom will not hear what you're going to say.

"I don't know how to start" he spoke

"Its fine"

"It's not fine Sam. I've been causing you lots of trouble since you came to our school. Everything is all because of me. I'm so sorry"

"Don't apologize. It's not even something new"

He then sigh heavily which makes you not feel good.

"I want you to ve my girlfriend"

"I told you to wait"

"It's the same if it's now or later"

"It won't be same"

"How won't it be same?!" You could feel his tone rises.

"It's just so hard right now. From my first day, from the moment I walk with Samuel, the girls started hating me. And then it was you and your friends, everyone just hates seeing me with you all. I just really don't care but Chae Soyeon was being violence and now they're humiliating me by making a group chat not only added me but making it went viral. It's just so much and it all happened in a week." Your voice cracked as you're getting teary.

"And if I get together with you now, they might just wanna kill me. They said that I don't deserve you which I dont know is true or not and I just wanna keep my grade stable at the top and prove them that I'm not someone they can mock however they want because I don't deserve you" it pains you to say that. Not even to someone else but the guy you're working extra hard for.

"I don't care what people say. I like you and that's enough." He paused. "At the end of the day, we won't be able to please everyone though" he continued as you just nod.

"Come here" he whispered as he pull you to him and hug you.

"I'm sorry for keeping you at this position. It's totally fine with me if you want me to wait. I don't wanna force you if you don't what it right now. I've been their classmate for years now and I know what kinda people they are. They won't stop until what they're afraid of happen" he said as he caresses your back.

"I do not wanna look like I'm forcing you okay? And I'm not"

"Kai, I understand. I know it's hard for you too. Literally, I'm always ready but I'm just too afraid" you said as he nod.

"And by the way. You truly deserve me okay? If I felt like you didn't deserve me, I wouldn't have liked you"

"Wow"

"What?" He asked as he laughed.

"Just wow" you replied and break the hug

"Tomorrow's Saturday, any plan?" He asked.

"Not really"

"Wanna go out?"

"Where?"

"Nowhere in particular"

"As?"

"Anyhow you put it" he smiled

"Haha okay"

"I'll get you tomorrow after breakfast"

"Okay"

"So, don't you worry and have a great sleep"

"Yes, I will" you replied as you nod.

"Good night Sam"

"Good night. Go, I'll watch you off" you said as you smile.

***