43

Your exams finally started. You've been keeping yourself from everything that could distract you. And tuitions literally almost kill your health and eyes. But you knew how important this is for you. You've had all the subjects and the last will be science which you gonna have it on Monday.

It's Friday, you had your math today.

Next is Science. I'm confident with it so imma just sleep tonight.

It's only 9 but you've already lied down on your bed comfortably.

+++

You woke up in the morning with a severe headache.

What the hell? Am I having a cold?! No I can't!.

"Mom" your voice could not come out. It fades in thin air.

You don't even have the energy to get up or to even take your phone from the nightstand.

You started to shiver more as you curve like a ball pulling your blanket.

"Sam" your mom called from downstairs as you heard her walking up. "Sam?" She called and knock your door.

Since you didn't reply, she opened the door.

"Sam, are you still sleeping?" She asked as she open the curtains letting the sunlight in.

You look out from your blanket.

"Oh gosh Sam, what happened?!"

+++

11:45 a.m

"Sam, here. Take your medicine. Can you get up?" Your mom asked and helping you up.

You're just so tired and you feel not only your head but your body weights 10 times heavier.

I had your medicine. Your mom gave you a ginger honey warm tea which makes your sore throat a bit better.

Since you're feeling a bit better, you take your phone which has been buzzing and vibrating.

It's all mainly from Kai.

-

7:02 a.m

Kai ❤️ : Good morning Sam <3

8:13 a.m

Kai ❤️ : you're still sleeping is it?

Kai ❤️ : haven't heard from you for awhile.

Kai ❤️ : how long were you studying?

9:43 a.m

Kai ❤️ : Still not awake sleepy head?

Kai ❤️ : or you're studying again ?

Kai ❤️ : I miss you :((

Kai ❤️ : can I cOme over ?

Kai ❤️ : well no, you need space to study

Kai ❤️ : I'll be able to come anytime from next week

Kai ❤️ : I miss you tho :(((

Kai ❤️ : do say smth when you read this 😄

10:32 a.m

Voice message from Kai ❤️

"Sam, are you good? You're not mad or anything right? Well, studying is good but don't study too much ok? Mind your health. I'm sure your grades will be way better than Chae Soyeon after your last exam. Alright bye. Call me when you get this."

Voice message from Kai ❤

"Hehe I forgot. I love you Sam. Can't wait to hear from you. I miss you a lot"

***

Sorry guys, took me awhile to update 🙇🏻

I got so many on going books and I got lots of drafting to do. I got so stressed that I took a break from them awhile and read other Fanfictions by others authors 😅

But I'm backeu. Hope you like this chapter !