36

"He's my boyfriend" you said as you smile at them, mire like a smirk.

"What?!?!"

"How dare you just claim him?" One girl asked

"Because, he's mine?"

"Why you?" She was getting ready to hit you but her friends stopped her as well as Kai's performance was done.

"Seems like we have a winner"* the announcer exclaimed as the crowds cheer.

+++

"Okay, everyone, the scores have been calculated! The winner for today's dance competition is... Huening Kai!!"

You smiled ear to ear, clapping your hands.

After he received the plushies, he walks to you with real trouble.

"Whoa! Never knew you could dance" you said to him. He smiled innocently and cutely chuckle.

"Here you go" he said and handed you the plushies.

"Thanks Kai" you replied as you glance at the girls before, they were giving you death glares.

"No problem. Just make sure you sleep with them and cuddle them hehe. Now, let's go eat something good"

"Yes"

+++

Kai took you to a western restaurant to have American dinner. You felt like you fall for him a hundred times deeper because of how thoughtful he is. Your mom wants you to adapt to the Korean culture so fast that you eat only Korean foods.

"Oh my God. It feels like it has been forever" you said as you breathe deeply.

"Your mom won't scold me because of this right?" He chuckle.

"Of course not. Let's consider this as a top secret"

"Haha sure"

+++

You hold the bear plushie with your right hand while Kai hold the set ones. You had reached your neighborhood and it's only few minutes walk now.

Kai held your left hand intertwining your fingers. You could feel your heart pounding so fast.

"I had so much fun today" he said

"Same. Thank you for taking me out"

"I'm glad. We can go out frequently if you want"

"Really? I'd love to. I didn't usually go out when we were at America, I kinda regret it"

"I understand. Just tell me when you wanna go out, I'll run right away" he said as he giggle

Why is he so cute?

You did not reply but blush hard and chuckle.

You have reached your houses.

"Here" he said as he hand out the plushies. You let go of his hand and took them.

"Thank you again. And I'm sure I'll sleep with them" you said to him.

"Okay. Good night Sam"

"Good night" you said as you turn towards your house.

Your hands were shaking about your thoughts.

Okay.

You turn back at him as he was still standing smiling at you. You walk back to him and hug him as he responds to hug back.

"I like you. A lot" you whispered

"I know" he whispered back as he caresses your back.

You move out a bit and peck in his cheek and his lips. You break the hug as you smile.

"Thank you for everything" you said as you turn away. Blushing hard and walk in.

***

I blush a lot ❤️ that's all 😂

Okay, guys. This story is reaching 40 chapters soon even tho nothing much is read or seen. Do you want some more dramas or moments of Kai and Sam?

If it's drama, I'll make this story as long as possible but if it's  moments of them, it'll end soon? Think wisely 😆😂

And more dramas doesn't mean there will not be moments of them tho 😌