32

Friday, it came by so fast. Applying make up at the school was the least you wanna do but you need to hide some bruises so you don't got any other choice unless you wanna put lots of band aids.

Well, at the end it doesn't look like you even applied.

You take your bag pack and phone as you walk down,

"Mom, I'm going" you said as you walk out.

Huening Kai was standing in front of your gate smiling as he saw you. You smiled back widely and quickly approached him.

"Hey, good morning" you greeted him

"Good morning, did you sleep well?" He asked as you started to walk.

"Yeah, I guess, you?"

"Uh, yeah"

"So, is Soobin coming with us today?"

"Yeah, probably. He'd be at the bus stop"

+++

Talking and acting like nothing happened was kinda hard but it doesn't feel guilty or embarrassing.

Walking inside the classroom with him was kinda nerve racking, it wasn't even the first time you walk in with him, maybe because of the incident that happened earlier. You first spotted Chae Soyeon, well, she was ignoring her glances which is just fine by you. You bid small goodbyes with Kai as you walk to your seat.

In awhile Samuel reached as you feel more comfortable.

+++

You joined Kai and his friends at lunch with Samuel. You always felt so nice around them. They're giving you this comfortable vibe.

"Here, try this" Samuel said as he gave you sweet potato chips which you're not really fond of.

You eat it as you look at him and nod your head.

Somehow, your eyes slowly moved to Kai who was chatting and laughing with Taehyun. Your eyes landed on his lips as you started to get nervous.

Okay. Stay calm.

You close your eyes as you slowly sigh.

"Sam, you look stressed" Soobin said. You open your eyes seeing the boys' eyes on you as you widened your eyes a bit.

"Nah, I'm fine. Just a little, you know, I don't know"

"Geez you're so funny" he continued as he laughed which made the others smile.

"Something happened?" Samuel whispered to you.

"Yeah. But I can't say it, it's too precious" you whispered back.

Really? Precious? Oh yeah, it is.

***

Not really interesting but better than not updating 😆✨