41

He kept on walking as your just follow him. He then stop near the vending machine.

"What are we doing here?" You asked him

"Getting coffee. You must be tired"

"Awh thanks" you said as he gave you the can and open it.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" You asked and take a sip.

"Well, actually, I don't remember"

"What?"

"Are you that close with Kim Samuel?"

"What?"

"You seem so close to him"

"Yeah I think you can say that" you replied as you look at him seeing frowning with a sulky face.

"Hey, what's up? Are you jealous?" You tease him with a playful laugh. But he did not budge, he seemed so serious that you back up.

"Are you really jealous?" You asked him with a guilty look.

"I'm not" he said and sighed heavily.

"Hey, your vibe is going to make me cry, I don't like it. I guarantee you that there's nothing between me and Samuel" you said as he look at you. "I cannot say he's nothing because he's been a good friend but you're way more than him" you continued which made him smile finally.

"I disturbs me to see you being so touchy or clingy whatsoever I don't know how to say. Just, maintain a little distance" you look at him closely while he's talking.

He's so cute. I'm having butterflies in my stomach.

"Are you listening or are you lost in wonderland staring at my face?" He asked smiling.

"Well, both"

+++

"Here, here, take your almond milk, my treat" Soobin said distributing the bottles.

"Why the hell are you buying us this thing?" Yeonjun asked as he received it.

"It's not 'this thing' hyung. It's almond milk"

"I know what it is. Just asking why?"

"Because I want to. Do you not want it?"

"Of course we want it" Beomgyu replied as he drink it.

"So, what's the news, Hyuka?" Soobin asked as he settle down.

"Don't call me that"

"Just say it" Taehyun replied as you smiled at his excitement.

"We're dating" Kai said as he look at you.

Soobin's eyes widely opened as he choke on air. Yeonjun's jaw dropped. Beomgyu dropped his almond milk and choke on it.

"Why y'all so surprised?" Kai asked cutely.

"Oh my God. You're not a baby anymore" Beomgyu said faking a dramatic cry.

"I was always so worried you might not be interested in having a relationship" Yeonjun continued.

"WHOA!!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!!" Soobin exclaimed. "WOW BUT WE'RE SINGLE" He continued making the others laugh like crazy.

"Sam, how's it like? Is he-" Beomgyu asked. "Hyung, will you not ask something like that?" Kai stopped him.

"Haha. Well it's my first time being in a relationship too so I'm not sure. But it's nice"

"WHAT!!??"

***

Look at him 😚😍

Look at him 😚😍