22

8:03 p.m

You're done preparing for your essay test as it has been an hour solving Math equations.

Your stomach rumbles as you went down to the kitchen for cookies. You're looking for one particular one, the marshmallow cookies but you couldn't find them.

"Mom!! We're out of marshmallow cookies" you said to your mom who's in the living room watching shows.

"Oh, that's bad, just eat the other ones"

"But I'm craving for those"

"Why don't you just go to the store and get it?"

"Okay"

You check your wallet and then walk out. A convenient store is just one block away as it doesn't take much time to reach to it.

You walk in and walk straight to the cookies. You get them and other snacks and drinks knowing that you still need to study.

After you've done with everything and paying, you walk out. Unlike your self, you turn to the right where there are outdoor eating place. Tables and benches. You saw Taehyun eating instant noodles, he looked up as you both smile at each other. You walk to him and sit across him.

"I wasn't expecting to see you" you said to him.

"Likewise, it's more weird to see you here"

"Really? It's not weird going at a store and getting your needs"

"Oh yeah right. You live in this neighborhood?" He asked.

"Yeah. Actually next to Kai's house" You replied as he choked on his noodles as you hand him the water bottle.

"Wow. Hah, he never said that, that little-"

"Well it's not that of a big deal anyway"

"It kinda is. Living next to a celebrity"

"Lol. I'm the one living next to a celebrity, school's heartthrob"

"Haha. True that. He could at least say it though"

"Anyway, you live in this neighborhood too?"

"Nah, I'm actually going at Soobin's house. He offered himself to help me for the essay test. I'm weak at it, y'know"

"Ahh, I see. But you're here"

"Eating first. And I'm waiting for Kai"

"You mean, he's coming?"

"Yes. By the way. Miss first ranker, have you prepare yourself well for tomorrow test?"

"Yeah. Kinda. I'm done with essay and almost done with math"

"Whoa! Can I have tutorial class with you? Please.... I want to get a higher rank. Now that you've came, my rank got down by one, well, everyone and I don't like it"

"Haha, I don't give people tuitions"

"Only me, please? I swear my fees would be, yes, a lot"

"Nah, that's not needed. If you need help, you can tell me, I'll always help you out."

Tf. What did I just said. I'm suppose to- ugh.

"Whoa! You're so generous, unlike, Chae Soyeon. You truly deserve the first rank"

"Geez, what a compliment. Thanks anyway."

"Nah, that's nothing. So, can you help me tonight? I'm sure you'll be better than Soobin hyung"

"Uhm, you know- I can't-" before you finish.

"Oh hey. Kai" Taehyun wave his hand as you turn around seeing Kai few steps away.

Oh God. For Pete's sake.

Then he came to you both and greet.

"You know what, Samantha is willing to teach me the tests for tomorrow, let's go to her instead to Soobin. I'm sure we'll do good tomorrow" Taehyun said to Kai as you embarrassingly smile.

"Really, Sam?" Kai asked as your heart started to pound.

Okay, calm down. It'll be only for tonight. I swear.

"If you want to"

***

I thought Taehyun would be a great way to express some humor but I'm not sure it's that great but hope you like it ✨✨

Don't forget to vote and comment 🎀