29

"Oh, I see. Thank you" you replied him.

"Are you coming to school tomorrow?" He asked.

"I'm not sure. I might take a leave tomorrow, my leg kinda hurts and my face's a mess" you replied with a soft giggle.

"Haha, that's normal. I think you should take some rest too"

"Have you eaten?" You asked him.

"Yeah. I just feel like checking you up so I came. Well, I didn't bring anything though"

"Nah, it's fine, you don't need to bring anything. It is me who should be giving"

"No, you don't have to. Really."

"Okay then"

Then your mom came with foods. Smoothies and cupcakes. She left it at the nightstand.

"Enjoy. I'm doing some chores." She said and left.

"Uh, Sam, I know that you rejected me. But, can you at least give me a, a chance?" Kai asked. His voice, he was very nervous.

Is he really in love with me?

"Uh, Kai, I do not admit that I don't like you. But I have some other things to do first so, if you want, uh, you can wait for me" you said to him.

What the hell? Did I just told him to wait for me?

He smiled.

"Of course, that won't be a problem. But I hope you won't ignore me"

"I never ignored you. Have I?"

"You have. I thought you hated me"

"No. I don't. I got some problems"

"It's Chae Soyeon right? I'm sure she wouldn't dare to trouble you anymore"

"You think so?"

"Yeah. I'm sure she'd have some pride too."

"Okay."

+++

"It's getting late. I'm going. Good night. I hope you'll get better and come to school as soon as possible" Kai said as he smiled at you.

"Okay. Thank you. Good night too"

"Oh, do you want me to copy notes for you too?"

"That'd be great. Thanks Kai"

"No problem. Bye.

"Bye"

He walked out. You couldn't help but smile widely.

Boyfriend? This word is making me nervous. UGHH. I can't believe it.

***

Short update ✨✨ I'm having my promotion exam soon🤧🤧

And I'm trying to finish this fanfic as fast as  possible. I'm writing Soobin and Beomgyu's fanfic rn. And i can't wait to publish it. I hope you all will look forward to it 😄😄