8

"We're not dating! Come on bro" you stopped him.

"Haha, I was just joking, anyway, I gotta go, have fun~" he said tapping your shoulder.

"Okay bye" you replied as he left

"Are you close with Samuel?" You asked Huening Kai as you both started to walk.

"Um no, not that close"

"Oh okay"

"By the way, you did so well at the physics test, congrats" he said looking at you with a smile.

"Thanks, I just got lucky"

"Still, it's amazing to get a full mark"

"Well... How much did you got?" You asked him

"Nah, not that high"

"Come on, just day it, it's not a big deal"

"Yeah, I got 78"

"That's really good, above average, really good"

"The test was kinda hard and thank you so much for securing a full mark"

"What? Why are you thanking me?" You laughed

"Um, just because, well never mind, forget it"

"Hmm, you better tell me"

"Next time okay? It's embarrassing"

"If you said so"

His phone rang as he take it, you stopped.

"Ne, eomma"

He listen to it...

"Ah, arraeseo gwenchana" (Alright, it's okay)

Then he hung up.

"My mom said that they're going somewhere else and told us to stay at our house and she said that you're having dinner at our house"

"I see"

"So, should we go back or do you still want to go around?" He asked you.

"I think we should go back" you replied. He nod as you walk back.

You couldn't stop taking pictures on your phone as Huening Kai kept on smiling at you.

"You seem to have fun" he said to you as you take pictures of the sky.

"Yes, a lot, probably the best day after we moved here" you replied then move closer to him.

"Selfie" you said and start clicking

He wasn't ready. You look at the pics as you laughed while moving in front of him, making a huge distance.

"I wasn't ready, that's not fair" he said coming to you as you move away.

"Come here" he said as you run and he chase you. You keep running forward.

"Sam!"

You look back.

"It's this way" he said pointing to the right.

"Ahh really? Haha okay" you said embarrassed, smiling widely and walk to him.

"I haven't recognize the roads" you said to him.

"You might get lost that way" he laughed.

"I just got chills. I'm scared" you said rubbing your arm lightly.

"Don't be scared, you're not lost, you're still with me" he said as you blush a bit. Your cheeks flushed.

All your life you spent was just for studies, tuitions and school. Hangout with your friends but never alone with a male or on a date.

No, he's a friend.

"Sam?" He pulled you back to reality. You looked at him, shocked.

"You look possessed" he laughed.

"You're mean, let's go" you pout and then start walking.

I can't fall for him no I can't like him.

***