50

Kai came over to your place as you take him up to the rooftop terrace.

"I love this view" Kai said as he sits on the couch.

"Same" you replied and settle down next to him. "You see that mountain?" You asked and pointed it.

"Yeah" he replied.

"I used to see people paragliding from there and let's go there someday to paraglide too" you said and look at him.

"Sure" he replied and look at you "Tomorrow?"

"Isn't that too early?" You asked.

"No. We should enjoy our holidays"

"Okay then. I'm down"

"But why paragliding all of a sudden?" He asked.

"I want to fly" you said and stare the mountain. "Freely. I want to see how beautiful this place is. I want to feel relief. I want to feel stress free for some time and it'll be amazing while being up feeling in the air quietly" you said as he hold your hand.

"I understand. If that's what you want, we'll make it happen" he said as you smile and look at him.

"Thanks" you replied as he lightly shook his head.

"It's my responsibility to make you feel secure" he said.

"I never feel insecure around you or even when we're not together. I'm confident with you and where we stand" you said to him.

"I'm glad. That's how I feel as well." He replied and rests his head on your shoulder.

"I don't know why I miss you so much even when you're with me" his voice and words couldn't sound more beautiful to you.

"I miss you Sam"

"I love you too Kai"

"I didn't said that" he laughed.

"Oh really?"

"No. I love you and I miss you"

"Better"

"What?"

"No. Nothing. Come on, let's go down and watch cartoons" you said.

"What? Cartoons?" He asked and laughed.

"As if you don't watch it too. Teen Titans is on show soon. Let's go" you said and drag him.

"Okay, okay."

THE END

It's childish but cute ik ❤️