16

It was the short recess, you're just writing your notes, your phone vibrated as you look at it.

-

Samuel : Yo! 😆

Me : don't laugh, I'm lonely ok?

Samuel : I should probably come 😁

Me : Yup. You better come running.

Samuel : on my way... I'll be there in 3.

Me : lol you're funny

Samuel : I won't come :(

Me : you're not coming anyway.

Samuel : hehe your break is over

Samuel : ttyl during lunch break

Me : okay. Bye :D

-

You put your phone away. Then, classes are taking in few secs.

+++

It's lunch break now.

What do I so? Should I buy some junk foods and eat it here? Ugh I don't know.

You put your books inside your bag as you felt a Pat on your shoulder.

"Hey Sam! Wanna join me and my friends for lunch?" Huening Kai asked you.

"Sure" you replied excitedly cause you're afraid you might not have lunch.

You stood up as you saw another guy standing next to him.

"Hi Samantha! I'm Kang Taehyun" he greeted with a bright smile.

"Oh, hello Taehyun, nice to meet you" you replied with a big smile.

You all had a quick chat as you walk out for the cafeteria.

"Oh dude, how am I going to eat?" You asked Kai as he look at you and smile realizing you can't use chopsticks.

"Don't worry. I'll help up" he whispered back in a cute tone as you blush a bit.

You all take your food from the counter. Kai walk beside you as Taehyun lead. Your eyes widened and stop for a moment when you saw only boys were there.

You saw Soobin as he wave his hand at you as you smile. You sat down with Kai, across you, Taehyun and another two guys, Soobin to your left but on another chair.

"Heya, welcome to our table." Soobin said to you smiling ear to ear.

"Thanks. I'm sure it'll be only for today" you replied him with a smile.

"What? 'Today'? You should join us everyday" he continued.

"Sorry but thanks for your hospitality" you replied awkwardly and turn your head to Kai as he pout at you. You furrowed your eyebrows at him which made him smile.

"And yes, these are my other two friends" Kai said to you as you have the other two boys across you.

"Hey, nice to meet you finally. I'm Choi Beomgyu, your senior" the quiet looking boy said but as soon as he opened his mouth, he don't seem quiet.

"And I'm Choi Yeonjun, your senior most and yes, you're prettier in person" he ended with a small laugh.

"You know, it's kinda weird. Y'all sounded like you've heard about me" you said to them.

And yes, that's true because when they greeted you, it seemed like they have already known you. Even Soobin [Chapter 9]

"You going know? You're like the main talk these days?" Soobin said sipping his milk, almond milk?

"What?" Your jaw dropped. "In what way?" You continued.

"Good and bad" Yeonjun said.

"But that doesn't really matter. You're good to me" Soobin said finishing with a cute small smile.

"Let's eat now, I'm starving" Kai said to you as you nod.

Huening Kai moved cLoser to you and help you with your food.

"Are you two a thing?"

You and Kai quickly looked at Beomgyu with flushed cheeks as the others were smirking.

"NO!!" You and Kai exclaimed in unison.

Oh gosh, what in the world?!

***