26

You walk inside the cafeteria with the boys. You take your foods from the counter,

"What do you want?" Taehyun asked.

"Nothing. I'll eat this normal lunch" you replied taking the last side dish.

"That's not fair. What will you drink? Any favorite flavor?" He asked again as you three head towards the others.

"Okay then I'll have banana milk" you replied as you reached the others who were smiling at you ear to ear. You sat next to Soobin as Kai went to the side and Yeonjun across him. Beomgyu across you and Soobin.

Taehyun rest his tray next to Beomgyu,

"I'll be right back" he said and left.

"I didn't see you yesterday" Soobin said to you.

"Uh, it's- I didn't see you either" you replied.

"Well okay. Fine. We saw each other today." He replied chuckling.

"Are you friends with Kim Samuel?" Beomgyu asked eating his food.

"Yeah. We're seatmates" you replied checking out your food.

"I'm back~~ here you go" Taehyun exclaimed giving you the banana milk.

"Thanks" you replied as he sat down next to Beomgyu.

"What's with that? I want one too" Yeonjun pout towards you.

"Uh it's-"

"She studied with us last night. And I did really well because of her. That's why" Taehyun replied.

"Oh, I see, that's why you both didn't show up last night, I was waiting for you both til 10" Soobin said with a sarcastic annoyed voice.

"Sorry, we forgot to tell you" Taehyun replied laughing with Kai.

You all started having your food. You are now able to use your chopsticks, not really well but well enough to eat what you want.

+++

After you had lunch with the boys, you don't know what to do. Though you'd like to hangout with them, part of you don't want to. You look around searching for Samuel or Jisung, but you couldn't find them anywhere.

You don't want to stay any longer near them as you excused yourself for the restroom. Since the restroom near the cafeteria was very crowded you go to the other one on the way to the lockers.

The vibe when you get there was not really nice. You gulp then continue to walk.

All of the sudden, you heard a loud bang of the lockers. You slowly turn your head and see Chae Soyeon.

You just stare at her furious face, she looked like she might wanna murder someone.

What to do?

***

Another chapter after a long time. Hope you like it tho.

Vote and comment ✨🎀