27

You stood still staring at her coming near to you. You hate why it's always so quiet here. You think of running away but that's not the best thing coz no matter where you end up, she'll find you. So, you think that it's more good to face her like this.

She stopped, maintaining a foot apart. She glares at you as she folded her arms.

"I would like to meet you after school at the backyard. Don't ask why, just come and make sure you don't bring anyone"

+++

After school was over, you bid goodbyes to Samuel as you head out right after Chae Soyeon left eyeing you.

You slowly walk out trying to avoid others who can suspect you. As she told you, you walk towards the backyard. As soon as you reached, you were attacked, all you remember and see was that they were a lot and there were even boys too.

+++

When you finally opened your eyes, you were sleeping in your room and see your mom's face, who was teary.

"Mom, how did I came home?" You slowly asked and try to sit up. You could feel your face burning.

"Kai carried you at his back and walked all the walk from school" she replied as you look yourself in the mirror, seeing your fresh wounds as your tears are forming.

"Why didn't you tell me you were bullied?" Your mom asked.

"It was not severe at first." You replied as you look at her.

"Do you wanna change school? Or do you wanna report it to the police?"

"No. I'm going to show her that I'm worth it. I'm not letting her have the first rank. I'm gonna show her that the first rank belongs to me. And I won't care anymore, I can be friends with anyone" you said as your tears are falling.

"Okay, good. Take some rest, dinner will be ready soon" your mom said as she walk out.

How come Kai took me home?

+++

After having dinner, you're sitting at your bed, reading your text books.

*knock.. knock.. knock*

"Come in"

Your door was opened revealing Kai. He walked in and sit on a chair next to your bed.

Your heart started to beat faster as you just stare at him.

"How are you?" He asked as he smile

"I'm good. My mom said that you took me home. Thank you" you replied. "But how did you find me?" You continued.

***

Sorry for updating really slow.

But hope you like this chapter ✨🎀

BTW, I published Yeonjun's texting fanfiction and if you're interested, do read it 😊